17

am 1:27  , i miss you.

      “yah jihae

      “yah jihae.  why didnt you go to school today? ” felix snapped once his call answered.  he was suprised to see the absence of the girl,  not when her parents actually on business matter,  so she was unofficially in his watch.

     at the age of fourteen,  felix and jihae establish a rocky friendship with a lot of jokes and things only they could understand,  and that one day already made him miss jihae,  too much.

     “ fe.. lix? ”
     “ yah,  are you..crying? ” he softened when he heard her soft sob.  it wasnt that usual to see his bestfriend crying,  so he wonder why. 

     “ could you help me?  please..?”
     “ yah,  whats wrong?  you never cried,  jihae.  dont made me feel worried. ”

      “ its my first time.. and its so painful.. ” she continue to sob while talking,  making felix speeding up on the way home.

     “ what can i do again? ”
     “ im having my first period,  felix. i dont have anyone,  i can't even stand its hurt!

       his hand grew awkward.  his exbestfriend clinging on him,  crying her eyes out for something that he didnt knew.  he knew so well jihae wont cry just because of what happened at cafeteria, but come again he had not been talking with her for years,  so maybe the girl changed.

    he just held his breath,  running his hand in her hair,  another one patting her.  her sob didnt turn down,  maybe slightly grew more,  and he wondered what could made her being like this ?

   the school bell rang already,  ten minute have passed.  the sun didnt shine well anymore,  the cloud became vibrant.

    the girl slowly stopped crying,  releasing herself from felix's embrace,  pretty confused.  she didnt knew why she is here,  and adding felix there its just become more and more weird.

   “ do you.. really the one that told me to meet you at the rooftop? ” she softly whispered.  she is,  still afraid of the boy.  “ dont you hate me , felix? ”

    his heart clenched when heheard the word hate coming put from her lips.  he knew he screwed,  he knew that his word still affect her so much.

    “ because .. i think i might done something wrong.  i might lose two more person in my life. ” she started to sob,  tears dripping again to her cheeks.

    he stunned. 
    so its not because of the cafeteria, so his prediction is true.  but seeing her saying that,  with a glassy eyes make his heart broke.