6

felix despised when people touch him

      felix despised when people touch him. and his small circle of friend.  in simple word,  he had the trust and anger management issue.  he knew how people can change in a minute and he obviously didnt like that.

    his english class ended early from usual so he manage to do some things before he wait in front of the music room,  where seungmin took his alternative class.  all four of them took different class this semester,  himself taking english,  seungmin took music,  hyunjin decided to take arts and jisung went for advanced calculus.

   dont ask him about jisung,  he is one weird genius person .

   “ i guess,  hello? ” seungmin asked when he met felix at the corridor.  his hand is busy handling his book,  and his eyebrow furrowed seeing felix waited for him at his class.

   its weird.  even they are close,  felix never waited for him exactly at the place where his class end. 

   “ my class end early. ” felix stated,  as he took some of book that seungmin pickup . seungmin still stare at him but uknowingly,  he knew whats going on.

     “ spill the truth , lee felix. ”

     felix smirked when seungmin finally clicked with his behaviour.  like he always do.

    “ double on anti-clockwise number 9 in five seconds” he said as he walked away with seungmin books, slowly as if he waited for him.

   “ and why? ” seungmin asked , before following his step. exactly when both of them at the same pace,  a loud sound and shout could be heard, from the victim itself,  and the other concerned student.

    “ oh my god mari! ”
     “ take the handkerchief,  you look worst! ”

    and when both seungmin and felix descends the stair,  they heard loud fire siren alarm,  and sound of emergency water pipe activated . felix stopped and so is his bestfriend.

    “ just because.  its called instinct. ”

     no one could mess with him.  and the dangerous part would happen if you judged him way before you know him.

🌻—

“ mari!  are you okay? ”

    jihae immediately rushed to the gym washroom when she heard about mari.  she panted a bit before she saw mari on his gym cloth,  her hair are wet therefore she sat there,  drying it up.

    jihae knew mari is upset. especially when she heard that her disaster today came from people she hated,  the infamous lee felix.

   “ for all the mess and detention teacher gave me because of the false alarm? no.  apart of that,  im still blessed i didnt kill people. ” mari answered coldly.  jihae managed to sit beside her and pulling the towel,  took the job of drying mari hair.