14

“ if .you cant get someone out of your head,  maybe really because its supposed to be there

— did it,  the same for you too? ”

han jisung

“ omma? you there? ”
oh,  son. nice to hear your voice,  is the wheater good in korea? ”
“ its a bit warm here omma.  and its rain season.  how bout vancouver?  is it good? ”

its good , my son. i already saw your email. glad to see you still doing good in your study,  love.”
“ i got the genes from you afterall omma.  afterall,  you graduated in medic . you are the real deal afterall. ”

“at least you got something from me,  jisungie.  your face resembles him so much.. ”
“ omma.. ”
“ anyway,  how seungmin?  i receive the data about him too,  from his doctor ”

“ you knew how he is so secretive right,  omma?  i dont really want to push him about this. ”
“ ah,  that soft kid.  really,  poor him.  he had so much potential. ”

“ anyway my son,  i'll fly to Korea in month.  i hope i'll not encounter a messy home and a lifeless fridge,  alright? ”
“ how do you sound exactly like seungmin too, omma. yes,  of course.  can wait to see you. ”

“ you too,  baby.  i'll talk to you later. ”
alright. goodbye and take care! ”

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

   “ okay,  class dismissed. ”

     the whole 4-2 class was busy packing on their things as the lunch time arrived.  jihae was too,  also but then she remembered she had to pass up her essay that was actually due yesterday,  but she ran from the school.

    thats sounds weird,  but i like it.
    after all the things happened at her old school,  hyunjin and her decided to go to some stall . he bought her favourite toppoki and an avocado juice thats seems weird on mind but pleasantly delicious on the bud.

    and then he send her home.

    jihae walked toward the teachers room,  pretty terrified of what the teachers might scold her for.  she never experienced on being late of sending assignment but according to what she had been heard of mari's past story,  it never that sweet.

    she knocked once,  before entering and walked toward her biology teacher desk.  she look pretty suprised, and her next question left jihae confused.

   “ oh ma jihae?  you already recovered? ” she was debating on what to say next,  but she just hand on her assignment with a wide smile.

    “ was pretty suprised when i got your mc letter from seungmin. you guys never even talked in my class . im glad both of my favourite student are friends,  afterall. ” that add a real suprise.  she didnt talk to seungmin much,  even when they already half a year being classmate.  just a smile when both of them came early to class,  thats it.

    she felt blessed for his help,  maybe because it was because he does the same for hyunjin so he did the same for her too,  she doesnt care.  it was a blessing for her to knows that seungmin helped her.

   (。’▽’。)♡

“ why do we always dismiss early from lunch,  and kim seungmin,  you even have free time after this!  why bother go to your class? ” felix muttered and jisung agreed.  four of them currently walking to seungmin class, where he wanted to finish some work he had to do,  and the others just following, simply because they said they are bored.

    “ you skipped yesterday right,  hyunjin? for what now?  your father?” jisung then asked,  the latter shaked his head implying no,  making jisung furrowed his eyebrow.  he wanted to know detail,  but knowing hyunjin .. he wont tell.

    he just smiled a little,  and the smile vanished before everyone saw it.

    four of them entering the class,  forwarding to seungmin table.  it was wide for some reasons,  and they are the only peoples there.

   “ eh?  you got secret admire,  min? ” felix asked , pointing to some paper bag on her table.  the paper bag wasnt that unfamiliar,  its from the school convenient shop,  and inside it got some buns and banana milk. 

    and a letter.

     “ ey,  seungminnie! tell me who is that!! ” jisung try to steal the letter from the other boy hand,  before hyunjin stopping him.  felix didnt bother to know who is the sender,  he just sat and open one of the bun,  eating it.

    “ i dont remember giving that to you,  gentleman ” seungmin said rolling his eyes.  he slowly opened the letter before smiled,  his eyes turn into cresent. 

    “ you know you are creepy right? ” hyunjin said,  trying to secretly read the letter.  he didnt deny that it was super interesting seeing someone that brave to go to seungmin after all the time .

    the door croaked with one familiar girl entering the class,  pretty shocked that she saw a group of boys there.  she wanted to pretend she arent there,  but her classmate already called her,  making his other friend shocked .

    “ jihae,  thankyou for the food! ”

     felix turned to him shocked.
     hyunjin eyebrow furrowed,  confused.
     jisung ? mouth gaped.