16

dont push me away,  let me know why everything happen. 

he woke up,  knowing that he is alone —

“ you dont do any prank today,  felix.  thats suprising. ” seungmin spoke,  interrupting the boy long stare and he dont even know where is his soul flying. 

     perhaps..

     “ ah?  im busy this day,  felisha just woke up and there is loads of exam. ” felix said,  ignoring seungmin intense stare.  he knows what seungmin up to,  but he want to dodge it before it happen.

    he also know seungmin doesnt the type to ask , yet he knows everything. 
including the history about him and ma jihae.  the painful history .

    “ you know felix , dont burden yourself too much . we are still young you know.. ”

    felix nodded,  but his heart and mind agree otherwise. he knows he done wrong,  even to his parent too. they never said it,  but he was never dumb.

    he lost his bestfriend,  his parents also,  lost theirs.  the difference is they lose theirs,  forever.

—🌸

the cafeteria was sucks today.  all,  from the menu selection until the amount of people standing there,  making jihae feel suffocated.  its a wrong step to come here. 

    “ i dont know its this worse today,  jihae.  im sorry.” mari said,  worried for her bestfriend.  she knew jihae disliked this kind of things,  as she felt it suffocating her , a lot.

    “ its okay.  we can try to order now.  the lunch time will end anytime soon” jihae said,  rubbing his temple. mari nodded beside her,  and both of them walked toward the long line of people.  the auntie looking bored,  its really not fitting the situation where she supposed to be productive when there is a lot of people.

    after a long ten minutes,  both of them arrived at the counter,  greeted with some bored looks , that really eating up their appetite. “ i want to order jjangmyun.”

    “ its gone.  you cannot order that again. ”
     “ come again, auntie? ” jihae asked confused,  because the auntie spoke so soft,  despite having some emotion at her face,  that couldnt be read .

      “ I SAID ITS NOT THERE,  GIRL!  ARE YOU DEAF? ” thats put the whole cafeteria to a silence , its never happened.  the auntie snapped really bad,  and jihae was to shocked to process why.