1

"if he was really that arrogant—"

jihae fix her skirt so its cover her knees properly following the school rules. since she didnt felt that comfortable while wearing something short, she felt relieved and more happy to follow the rules.

and, she somehow felt that its really unnecessary to had a short skirt below knees. it doesnt even look nice on her eyes. maybe it just her personal preference.

" mari. is my skirt okay? " she asked her bestfriend that busy sorting out the books at her locker. mari eyeing her from head to toes with a boring look. its seems like she given up with her already.

" ma. jihae. your. skirt. is. ok " mari said, clapping between word. jihae slightly chuckled, knowing that her bestfriend would felt annoyed at her exclaim but nothing could do since she is ma jihae, the school good girl.

she doesnt even know what actually differ her from the other student that from what she saw, is actually all kind and nice too. she had never actually offering her organ to someone that needing it, she doesnt think she is prepared for that yet.

so when mari told her about her dubbed name in school, her brows immediately rose up, and her mind brainstorming about why and what?

nothing. ma jihae had nothing. not even the highest ranking in class was her's, she get average B for her class and actually one of the lowest in her class since she got the first class for her first two years.

not even in sport, jihae didnt do sport at all. all she can do is joining the cross country for the sake of her
p.e marks by finishing in the lowest rank. so , of course it wasnt because of her athletic sense.

she just gave up in the end. she could never find the special things about herself— so its weird to see the others to see it.

she thought mari knew what differ in her, but then mari choose not to tell, and only spoke "you are born good , jihae. if there is one angel missing in busan, i wouldnt doubt to say its you. "

its cringy, and jihae just choose to ignore that. and then the finding that didnt met any reason, finally just left out because of her busy schedule.

but still, she are jihae, the good girl.

"jihae, we are going to be late! " mari shouted , ten steps in front of her. jihae nodded as she start to run, catching up with mari that already left her, running. the school wasnt far anymore, only 200 metre left before she finally arrived.