5

han jisung

han jisung

i always knew what to do and what would be the consequences on doing something , and felix once said its probably because of my high IQ i am saved in this life. 

   i didnt decline that,  because i knew that this brilliant mind of mine does working way better than other does,  even when sometimes people just see me playing dumb games with lee felix.
   today,  i woke up again without sleep,  but little later.  i didnt feel like to go to school today,  but my instinct teamed up with my mind to say just go.

   hate it when my body lose.

    so here i am,  taking a really relaxing step to school,  even when i know i will be late.  its 5 minutes before school and i just boarded my bus . the usually chauffeur in charge look really tired,  so i decided to just take bus,  and also its like a part of plan?  i dont even can confirm.

   the bus stop again at another stop,  as the time tickling very fast,  its nearing eight and jisung knew that he is going to use the other way to go to school.

   “ ah,  wait! ”

     I heard one rushing voice from outside,  but then the bus kept moving, as if no one hearing voice pther than me. everyone just busy on carrying their actual task,  and here i am,  still hallucinating about the voice.

    i pressed the button stop.

    and then it stop.  the bus stop,  but aint nobody coming in,  and obviously i wont.

   “ alright,  who did pressed the button?  are you coming out? ” the driver ask loudly from in front. i just put on my poker face,  and pulling out my phone start to play with it. the passenger that sit accross me seems to just watch me,  because she saw that i am the person who the driver talked to.

    han jisung,  you must be hallucinating,  you dont even got any good sleep —

    and that was i thought.  until i saw her.  the person with the voice i heard,  panting on her way riding up the bus. 

   “ kamsahamnida,  ahjussi. ” she bowed to the driver,  taking up her breath pace.  her face look kind of shocked when she saw me chilling at my seat.  her sight kept changing between me and her watch.

   i walk up to her and whispered “ yah,  angel.  did you know its actually rude to stare at someone? ” i smirked. 
   she look at me even more shocked seeing how i am not standing beside her.  her eyes widened before replied “ han jisung,  arent we already late to school? ”

   “ and? ” i asked her back.

    “ why do you look so cool about it? ”

    “ because im han jisung,  thats why”

—🌻

stray kids 🐲
hyunjinnie,  seungminnie,  lee felix , you

hyunjinnie
not going to sch today
pls tell all the ssaem for me

felix
since when u tell teachers when u arent there
u just go

seungminnie
it called ethic , felix
alright , will do
felix come here
grab ur maths hw
i hate to say this but im not that dumb to not see ur sliding it to my file

felix
bcs jisung doesnt want to help me
the so called genius is stingy

im not even born to help you
and what with i dont help??
rephrase it back

seungminnie
stop it,  guys.
felix,  ur hw but grab me some milk
and jisung?  you coming or not?

will do. but i'll be pretty late
c u guys on break.

—🌻

   “ the gate are closed. ” she mumbled to herself after we got down from the bus.  i stare at her amusingly.  she look confused,  but what is there to be confused?  its late,  of course it would be closed. 

   i walked to some path i usually went,  before i felt a pair of eyes following me from behind.

   she still standing there,  a bit confused about what am i going to do. ugh,  i hate to bring innocent people because its hurt on explaining,  but i juat walk to her,  and grab her hand.

   i am sure im out of my mind already.

   “ han jisung —”

    “ we are going somewhere angel,  and for that,  i need you to be quiet. ”

  🌻—

lee felix

so,  i saw her a minutes ago,  laughing happily like what i love about her.  she is always happy . always that i just sometimes wonder did she ever felt sad in her heart? 

   i knew what made her laugh just now.  probably the class clown,  donghyuck just made a simple pun about something random. 

   even with that,  she laugh.  she is a really vibrant person.

   “ felix! ” i heard donghyuck called me from his place,  and her.  i stared at him as if i signalling why.

   “ do you want to play basketball today?  you play well during our first year. ”

    i saw her eyes light up when she heard basketball dancing in donghyuck mouth.  i just smirked and waved my hand,  indicating no. i wasnt that interested in playing,  atleast not anymore.

   “ okay,  just so you know,  we are playing at the sport hall 2 , alright? ” he shouted back but i just swayed his word away.  nothing could made me interested in basketball anymore.  even if it is her favourite.

   i maybe like her,  but something painful couldnt be erased with only love as an eraser.

—🌻

bcs i havent update in a long time!!  i'll update the next part tommorow :')
thankyou for reading!!