31

play : eternal sunshine—kyuhyun

i miss you, a lot.

“ isnt the girl is cute, appa? ”

     the squirrel look alike boy pestering his father to took a glance upon the girl that he pointed at . the headamster end up chuckling, raising the little 8 years old han jisung to his lap. 

    “ do you like her then? ” he asked his son,  who actually nodding his head happily. 

     han jiheon let out another soft chuckle,  seeing how cute the boy are soften him out. 

     jisung is his first born, and when he heard that his busy doctor wife fainted at the hospital when he teaching, he couldnt even bothered to finish, and left the class hanging. 

    to only cry a bit to knew that they finally will have their firstborn after 3 years of marriage and trying.  he knows that her wife is busy, so he didnt push the idea as much as his heart want to,  but to have it.. is a pure blessing.

    seeing how han jisung grew fastly after all that moment, he felt like it a surreal moment that he want to knept it forever.

    “ then, you should ask for her name, so you guys can be friend.” he advised to the little boy,  as the little boy lips turning into a circle,  blinking twice.  he felt it a good idea,  and immediately said yes,  before running toward to the girl that he pointed before.

     grow up well,han jisung.
     have all happiness in your life, han jiheon prayed .

—🌸

   seungmin remember today.

    it was the date where she should met jisung mother for his appointment. the appointment that made he remembers he arent any plain human, he was extraordinary.

    this day,  he was calm . it rarely occured now to have him lost control of himself, and he wanted to get more better in the future. 

   he is young, and he still have many things he need to achieve.  he needs to fix everybody broken heart first. 

    he is kim seungmin,  the best wingman everyone could have.  and he didnt want exchange that to any monster name people could list.

    he let out a big sigh,  before went to shower and prepared for his meeting with dr han, that he himself especially ask for help. she flew from america for him,  that he actually grateful for.