36

ma jihae

dissapointed.

sad or displeasant feeling because of someone or something has failed to fulfil one's hope or expectation.

i sense it in mrs pyo sigh. she did left out a big one as i steal a glance toward jiwon and hyeonju who is whispering again toward themselves. maybe only jiwon did. hyeonju tried to stop her.

if you ask me what happened, i guess it can't be foreseen. i was asking jiwon if she could stop her giberrish talk about seungmin, and being a drama queen she are, she make it quite big mess.

it end up tangled with i pushed her toward hyeonju since she was an inch close to me, spouting and asking why should i care about what they talked.

its partially her fault and my fault.

" again, hwang jiwon? this is the third time this month. and if you continue being like this, you know i cant let you cast on the school play right?" mrs pyo calmly said, staring at jiwon eyes to eyes. i guess that was the thing that really trigger jiwon. she immediately look away as school play is mentioned. when i said she is the drama queen, i really mean it. she is one of the aspiring actress in this school.

and she wont let that school play sliped right infront of her.

" look ssaem. i dont have anything in fault this time. ma jihae use curse word and even push me. i dont even touch her! "

ok, thats true. i might use word bullshit earlier.

mrs pyo shift to me, with a surprised look all written in her face. i sighed before nodding, since all her claim is true. i rarely use curse word but i never dream that when i use it, this would happen.

jeez, ma jihae. this is why you shouldnt try to curse.

" if that case, jiwon and hyeonju can go. i had to call your brother, jihae. since this is a big case where you've touched the victim. it wont be long.. i wont be telling things toward him, i just follow the protocols. "

i just nod at her instructions , maybe a bit worried. this can be count as my first demerit since i entered the school.

on my last year.. wow this happened.

" but can i ask? you werent the type eh nevermind. you never cross any of us teacher mind to be right here in this situation. what had been triggering you ?"

    she look at me behind those thick glasses she wore. i stayed silent for a bit . i remember things such as she did hate felix. all over the year on english class,  she tried hard to win whenever they had arguments.

     so.. if i ever told her that the girl had badmouthing seungmin,  will she ever took seungmin side?  since they both belong in one gang.. i dont want to take any risk telling her.

    so i shaked my head. “ nothing much, dont worry. ”

     — 🍀

“ why are you calling me,  zhou. ” jisung yawned as he walked toward the door, seeing the chinese girl was there looking somehow fidgeted and worried.  she kept shifting his gaze from the floor and toward the classroom, and finally sighed in relief upon seeing the boy. 

   “ ya.  i dont know if you do know this, but looking how restless you are.. i dont think so. ”she paused a bit, letting jisung anticipating the next word that would come from her. “god i think she kind of having some discipline problem?” i heard the girls talking about it and my other classmate also. ”

     “ and its seems big since they quite surprised about it. ” she bit her upper lips, feeling nervous on how jisung would react.  she knew the boy likes ma jihae,  and it would be good to tell him anyway,  even they couldnt do anything.

    jisung was ready to actually ran toward the discipline room when his maths teacher suddenly entered the classroom.  as much as he wanted to leave the class,  he couldnt. hwang hyunjin is absence today, so he needs to actually wrote the note for him.. as promised.

   if hyunjin knew about this,  maybe the note actually meaningless.  afterall he also had mutual feelings with jihae , he thought. 

     ailin bid early goodbye to him since she also running late to her france class at the library,  jisung reassure himself to calm down .

    ma jihae is a big girl.  she's an angel,  it won't be that bad , he kept repeating that in his mind,  making extra reminder to catch the girl after his class ended.

—🍀

   ma jihae

     i knocked the door room with a bit of unsure feeling deep planted to ny heart. would oppa get mad at me? or he will feel frustrated that i suddenly change? i knew the last time this kind of things happen is when i came late to school,  but that is really.. i can help to justify myself atleast and tell the reason why..

    this time too,  i could say the reason but it just that hard to talk about it.

   “ come in, mrs ma. ”

      once i open the door, i had my jaw drop . my eyes turn round as my forehead creased in confusion.

     “ eh? ”

—🍀

told ya i would update more often.
eventhough just a filler!