Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Enjoy reading!

"You are fired". What?

"Sir its not april". I said as I rolled my eyes. This is why he called me?

"What?"

"Yeah sir. Why are you trying to make me april fool when its february. You can do it when the april comes". I said and turned to get out of his office.

"Ms. Collins. I am not fooling you". He glared at me. What?

"And why would I be kidding with you?". What?

"What?". I said confused.

"Yes. You are fired".

"Am I dreaming? No I am nightmaring!". I said and I saw my devil boss smile at this. Wow he looks nice when he smiles. Then realization hit me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?". I shouted at him.

"Language Ms. Collins". He said as he started working again.

"Bu Why? What have I done? I have been working perfectly from what I can tell".

"Because I want to.". He said looking bored.

"YOU FREAKING UGLY SON OF A BITCH! HOW CAN YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO? HUH? AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF THAT SHITTY FILE". I shouted. How dare he? What does he think he is.

He looked shocked for a second then his expression changed from shock to anger. He looks like a freaking bull who has just seen red.

"Who do you think you are? How dare you talk to me like that". He clenched his perfect jaw and glared at me.

"Miss. Collins. I don't have time for your illetrate behaviour. I am a very busy man. You can get out of here politely before I call the security. You don't want to be thrown out of the building. Now, do you?".

You bastard. I will freaking set you and your building on fire.

"You can't do this to me! At least tell what have I done wrong?". I asked.

I am on the verge of tears. One more second and I will start crying.

"Miss. Collins leave this office before I fucking throw you out of here". He said calmly.

"I hate you". I said and got out of his office.

I went to my office and started collecting my things. Tears started spilling down my eyes.

Why did this happened to me? Why I am always this unlucky.

I got out of my office and was in the corridor when someone said which I am asuming is an employee.

"Are you crying?". He said looking at me with a pitiful expression.

"No. I am fucking sweating from my eyes". I left without giving him a second glance.

I hurriedly went out of the building not wanting more people to see me in this state.

I got in a cab and started crying.

Why did this happen to me? Why? How am I going to live now? I got that job with so much difficulties (not really). It was such a great job. Now who will give me a job without a good enough degree. Mr. Clifford was stupid thats why he gave me a job without a great degree.

I would be shocked if i'll get a job in a cafe. Noone would hire me.

That job was so great. The pay was so nice. I had planned so much. I planned on how I am going to buy so much things from my next salary but no. That bastard fired me.