Chapter 50

Chapter 50

ENJOY READING!

Emily's POV

I sat on the table far away from the eyes. All these gathering were not my thing. It was the new year's ball of the clifford's. We came back just yesterday from london. It was such a good trip, so fun. I didn't want to come back neither did daniel but we had to attend his parents ball. It was kind of mandatory.

There parents literally introduced me to every person coming here. At last I got tired and went to sat on on the back away from everyone. The night is still young. My head is hurting from so many lights. I am so bored I can literally just go back to my home and sleep.

I was trying to find brandon. The last time I saw him he was with david and now I can't see the both of them ugh. I took out my phone from the clutch I was holding and dialled David's number.

"What's up brandon's mommy." He answered and I rolled my eyes while a smile appeared on my face.

"Where are you? Brandon is with you right?"

"Yep. He is with me. Let the lil boy live. He id quite happy with his favourite uncle."

I let out a chuckle. "Alright then. Have fun you guys because I am having a little too much here." I replied sarcastically.

He laughed. "I told you! My parents literally hold the most boring parties ever! That was very much true but I didn't say that out loud.

"I mean, they are not that bad." I said knowing it was a lie.

"Yeah sure. I am glad I got to sneak out with brandon."

I frowned. "Wait. Where are you?" I asked.

"We are going to eat ice cream." I could hear brandon in the background.

"But can't you guys eat it here. I mean there must be some here. Your parents didn't add ice cream in the menu?"

"Uh huh. My parents can add chocolate-fudge-cake-mousse-chocolate-chip-something type of shit but not a simple ice cream in the menu. They think it is not fancy enough." I laughed loudy at his words.

"Right. I wanna eat ice cream too." I said pouting a little. The name of ice cream had me craving it.

"Come out. We will be in front of the doors." I instantly got up from my seat and out of the ball room.

Just when I saw a black sports car outside I knew it was david. "Hey." I said opening the the passenger door of the car.

"Hi em." He replied and before I could even shut the door properly he drove off.

"David! Drive slowly we have a kid here." I shrieked when he drove like a mad man.

"What's the fun in that?" He said grinning and just when the hotel was out of our sight he turned on the music full loud and I laughed.

"You know this song is of my upcoming movie." He shouted over the loud music.

"Oh wow. I have to be on the premiere." I said excited.

"You have to. 14th feb." On Valentine's. Ok well.

"So do you have a girlfriend? I have to meet her." I teased.

He chuckled. "Nope. I am very much single. Enjoying my bachelor life." He winked and I rolled my eyes. Yeah how could I forget?

We ate ice cream and it was the most fun I had in the day. After quite some time we got back a big smile on my face as I entered the ball room again. Not as boring now.