Epilogue

So our journey ends here!❤

Enjoy reading!

My heart was speeding as I thought of all the possible ways in which he will react. He will be happy, I know. I mean, it was one year ago that he told me that he wanted another baby.

Should I go to his office or just tell him when he gets back.

I was so busy in my thoughts that i almost didn't hear the phone ringing. I stopped walking like a crazy person and picked up my phone from the table.

Daniel.

I took a deep breath and tried to act as natural as possible. "Hi." I said in a breathy whisper.

"What were you doing Mrs. Clifford?" He asked in a teasing tone. We got married three months ago. It was like a dream come true. The wedding was huge. That alone would be understatement. I felt like it was a royal wedding.

Well now I am exaggerating.

But still it was the most beautiful day of my life.

"Huh?"

"Oh yeah, I-I was...jogging! Yeah jogging." I replied feeling nervous hoping that my sentences won't give away the surprise.

I heard him laugh loudly on the line. "Really? Babe you never jog and suddenly you start jogging in the middle of the day?" I could hear his teasing tone and I huffed.

"Yeah, jogging is very good for health you know." I knew that he knew I was lying but continued to play.

He hummed. "Especially people like you." He mumbled.

I feigned a gasp. "What do you mean by that mister?"

"I can just see you narrowing your eyes right now." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes knowing well enough that it was true.

"So any reason you called?" I asked.

"Why a person can't miss his own wife?"

"Uh-huh. I have to go now." I said to him.

"So eager to get rid of me. Yeah yeah I totally feel your love!" He said sarcastically and I bit back a laugh.

"I am glad you know now." I hung up on him and went to put my idea into place.

I immediately got ready in a beautiful white knee length dress. I let my now short hair down and did very natural make up. After wearing my sandals I went to brandon room and saw him playing on his ipad while kat watched over him.

"Brandon." I called lovingly. "Yes mom?" He asked while his eyes still glued to his device and I rolled my eyes.

I snatched it from him. "Enough, it's not good for your eyes." I said strictly and he groaned and tried to take it from me but I held it up from his reach.

"I am going to your dad's office. Alright? Be a good boy and play with max now. He is feeling alone, I saw him on my way." I said to him and on the mention of his dog, his face brightened and he ran. I started laughing and shook my head.

Now to daniel.

*****

"Mr. Clifford is in the office ma'am." Daniel's assistant told me and I nodded and passed him a small smile as I went straight to daniel's office and opened his door. He looked up from the file he was holding and his eye brows rose in surprise when he saw me and immediately stood up.

"What a surprise." He came towards me and placed a quick but sweet kiss on my lips and I smiled at him.

"I was missing you." I replied.