Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Hope everyone likes the chapter!

Emily's POV

I was eating breakfast alone in the kitchen. Brandon and daniel were still sleeping and I was too hungry to wait for them so I made something for myself.

The cook kept stealing glances at me. I knew why. Because I had a ridiculous smile plastered on my face. I was in a very good mood today. Noone could destroy my vibe.

I ate pancakes happily and kept taking sips of my coffee. I was still busy eating happily when I heard a chuckle and looked up to see daniel leaning to the door looking at me with an amused expression. His walking stick in his other hand.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "What got you in such a good mood?" He asked looking amused as he took a seat slowly.

I rolled my eyes and answered. "I am always in a good mood." Which I knew was totally a lie.

"Yeah right. This is the first time I am seeing you smile. Otherwise you are always looking at me like this." He said making a weird face..trying to imitate me I think but I am pretty sure I am wrong because I don't look like that.

"I don't look like that." I said shaking my head.

"You know I even get nightmares of you looking at me like that. Scares the shit out of me." He said chuckling and I laughed at his comment.

"How are you feeling?" I asked after my laughter died.

"Great."

I was deep in my thoughts when I was snapped out of it by daniel. "What are you thinking about?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Brandon. You know, he will be going to school soon." I replied.

"God it's a long way to that. He is still two." He replied looking at me weirdly.

"Not that far. He is going to be three in a few months." I said smiling. I am excited.

"What should we get him?" He asked seriously and I laughed.

"We will just give him some kind of toy. He will love it anyway. He is till a kid you know." I replied shrugging. This is what I have been doing and he always loves whatever I give him.

He frowned and said. "No. Only the best for my son." I rolled my eyes at him. Yeah I forgot that this guy has his accounts filled with dollars.

"What was your reaction when you discovered you were pregnant?" He asked quitely after a few minutes. I was a little startled by out of the blue question.

I sighed. "Horrified. Scared. So so many more things and I can assure you they all were negative. You know right that I have no family." I paused. "I was so scared. Crying, depressed. Sad" I shook my head remembering those days. Everything was awful.

"I even thought of getting an abortion. But I-I couldn't do it. And I am so fucking grateful that I didn't. He is the reason of my life. Why I am still living you know." And someone whose name starts with D. I was getting a little teary eyed.

I smiled as I remembered the day that he was born. "When I first time held him, I knew he was not a mistake. Just a beautiful gift from god. He was so little, so cute. He came to my life and brought all the happiness with him." I said as I blinked back the tears. I just get emotional while talking about this.

He put his hand on mine in comfort. "You could have told me. Why didn't you?" He asked.

"I didn't know how. I was scared for your reaction. What you'd say? Will you even accept --and you had a girlfriend too." I said the last part quietly.