Chapter 35

Chapter thirty-four

Comment here if you want daniel's POV! :)

Enjoyyy reading! X

Emily's POV

My heart was beating so fast. To say I was nervous could be an understatement. I was terrified. I am so fucking scared of Daniel's family.

What will they even think? That I banged my boss. I flinched at that. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

The door finally was opened by a girl in uniform. I presume they work here.

"Welcome Mr. Clifford. Ma'am." She nodded at us kindly. And I trued to smile a little.

I thought that there family would be waiting at the door for us or something. Guess not.

Just as we took a step inside. We were greeted by a woman's voice.

"Is this my grandson? Brandon?" It was nikolina. Daniel's mother. She looked thrilled to see brandon and I guess she was even crying. She tried to bend down a little to pick brandon up. But he shied up and clutched my leg tightly and hid his face.

I lightly ran a hand through his hair. "Brandon come on. It's your grandmother." I said. And the woman standing in front of me smiled and whispered grandmother like she could not believe it.

Just a second later we were joined by the rest of his family. I glanced at them. Daniel's father. Whose name I have forgotten.....David...david was standing there too. He had a poker face. My heart dropped at his expression.

Then standing there was daniel's little sister diana with her husband. Yes you heard right husband. She married like an year ago. It was all over the news, magazines and internet. One of the biggest weddings of the year.

And her husband is.

Blake.

Yes you again heard right. I was absolutely shocked when I heard about it. I thought blake and daniel were some kinds of bussiness rivals and I remember the time we met at a restaurant. They both were glaring at each other.

Guess they had history.

And let's not forget that blake made a move at me two years ago. It's kind of weird. But that was two years ago so I don't really have to make a meaning out of it or something.

I was wrapped in a hug by Daniel's mother. I breathed a sigh of relief. At least someone is happy to see us. Well, she is probably just happy to see brandon. That she has a grandson who is still clutching my leg like a leech.

All the attention was on me and brandon. Well, mostly brandon.

"Emily, right?" She confirmed and I nodded. She smiled warmly at me and then wrapped daniel in a hug and was whispering something in his ear. I hope not soemthing bad.

I looked at the rest of his family nervously.

"Hey emily." Said diana with an excited smile on her face. She too hugged me.

When she pulled back. She tried to talk to brandon but he still was very shy.

"Handsome son you have, bro." She said grinning at daniel who smiled.

Mr. Clifford stepped forward and greeted me.

"Emily!" Exclaimed blake surprising me by pulling me in a hug.

"I missed you. It was like you vanished from the face of earth." He said pulling back. I nervously chuckled and was about to answer an awkward reply but thankfully was cut off by diana.