Chapter 49

Emily's POV

I was staring at the beautiful view from the balcony. It's such a beautiful place. I didn't know daniel had a house in london too. I wonder where else he has houses. Well.

Brandon had fallen asleep a while ago following an unusual sleeping pattern. I guess change of place.

I was deep in thoughts when a hand snaked around my waist pulling me closer and placed a kiss on my hair. I smiled. "Daniel is it you?" I asked knowing very well that it was him.

"Why? Do you have other people doing that to you?" He had his eye brows raised as he turned me around and I giggled. "Yep. I thought it was one of my many admirers. You know people are falling at my feet always." I joked.

"That's true." He said seriously and I wanted to laugh and tell him. No. It's absolutely wrong.

"I wanted to give you something." He said suddenly and went inside to take something and came back. Whatever it was, it was messily packed and I knew Daniel tried to do it and failed miserably.

"Here." He said handing it to me with a soft smile on his face. When I hold it I instantly knew what it was.

"Are these books?" I asked grinning and he nodded. Yes!

"I didn't know what to give you. I thought of giving you jewellery, I knew you'll like it but..I wanted to give you something that you actually love." He said and my heart bursts with love for him.

"Thank you." I said as I gave him a hug with one arm and started opening my present. When the wrap of them was gone, my face paled when I saw what it was. I couldn't held the shock gasp that escaped my mouth when I looked at the title of the book. I didn't know whether to laugh or smack it into his face.

"Daniel." I glared at him. "What the fuck is this!?" I said but a laugh escaped my mouth when I saw him laughing at my expression. "You gave me this? Fifty shades of grey?" I asked glaring at him but I could not help but laugh along with him.

"God! I wish I had captured your expression!" He said as he laughed again.

I rolled my eyes and muttered a "Seriously?"

After a few years when he finally recovered from his laughter he asked but a smile still graced his lips. "So, you didn't like it? I thought, probably we could read it together....and maybe act on it?" He teased as he nudged my sides.

"So much for being thoughtful." I muttered. "I am not going to give you your present now." I said turning away from him.

"No! Wait. I want it." He said from behind and I smirked. "Nope." I turned around and handed him the trilogy of the honoury fifty shades. "You have this and hide it somewhere. I don't want our son seeing this." I said.

He smiled softly-very-geniune-smile and I raised my eyebrows. "You said our." I looked at him confused and shook my head.

"Oh and if you have forgotten and I very much have to remind you that brandon can't read."

"But he will someday. I don't want him to think....". I stopped in the middle of the step.

"Think what?" He teased raising his eyebrows.

I blushed. "Th-that, his parents are in......kinky stuff." I completed and he let out a loud laugh.