Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Enjoy reading :)

Emily's POV

I cursed under my breath as I saw that its david. Oh SHIT. Ugh. He just had to come today. Can't you meet your brother at home.

Daniel stood up from his seat and hugged david.

Then david turned to me. His expression went from shock to confuse to happy to I don't know.

"Is it you muffin?". He grinned. Ugh. Kill me now.

"Um. Yea- no". I stuttered

"It's definitely you". He came and pulled me into a hug.

Oh god. Its so awkward. His brother aka my boss is seeing us right now. I don't  know why I am feeling so awkward. Ugh I am stupid.

I awkwardly patted his back.

"You didn't tell me you were working here?". He raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't?". I lied. He nodded completely unsatisfied with my answer but let it go. Thank god.

He then scanned me from head to toe. "I have to say you are looking completely sexy in this office look". He winked. Ahh. Can this get more worse!

Despite my dislike towards him right now I still blushed at david's words.

"Thank you". I said. I looked at my boss to see him looking at us with his usual cold expression.

He finally opened his mouth and said. "David you know her?". He asked completely ignoring me.

"Yeah. She is my girlfriend". David said as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"What?". Daniel and I said at the same time.

David just smirked at my horrified look and said. "Babe no need to be shy". Shy!? My ass.

I will kill you david clifford.

After a minute of awkward silence between us. I was the first one to broke it.

"I should go now". I said. Daniel nodded at my statement. I bet he would have said it himself if I had stayed here one more second.

I turned the door knob and was ready to get out of here when david called me.

"Baby". I cringed at the word baby. I hate this word.

What does he want now? He has done enough damage.

I turned and raised my eyebrow at him. "Daniel and I am going to lunch. Why don't you join us?". I swear I will kill him today.

"No david. I have to work". I fakely smiled at him.

"Come on. You can do work later". He pouted. In any other situation I would have awed at his cute expression but right now I feel like murdering him.

"No. You guys go". I smiled as I looked between them.

"If you are saying this because of daniel then don't. He will not mind. Right?". He looked at daniel.

"Yeah". He said coldly. The coldness in his voice is enough to freeze the entire offcie.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then said the word that I started regretting the second later. "Fine".

He grinned real big and daniel looked like his usual cold self.

"What are we waiting for then?". He said. I nodded.

We three then went to the elevator. And damn it was the longest (i dont know) seconds of my life.

I saw employees looking at us adoringly. Obviously they were drooling at daniel and david. They both look like they just came from ramp.