Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Enjoy reading! ;)

Emily's POV

I continued to look at him and he seemed oblivious to my gaze. I saw him move forward from where he was standing and his arm was still wrapped around that girl's waist as he smiled when he reached two men that were dressed in tuxs and they started talking.

I recognize the other two men from a meeting we had a couple days ago.

Why is he here with that bitch? He could have bought any other women but why her! Wait no!

He could have come alone. I am sure noone would have kicked him out for that.

Stop it emily. Stop getting jealous. It doesn't suit you,

I then took my time to check him out. He was wearing a dark blue checked tux with white underneath shirt. His black hair combed back like David's. He looked beautiful. Handsome.

I saw as a strand of his black hair fell on his right eye and before he could swipe it off. The girl that was still plastered on his waist lifted her hand  and tugged it backward the way it was before and he was back to looking perfection. He then smiled at the girl and the girl blowed him a kiss and he went back talking.

Jealousy burnt through me as I witnessed there little moment.

I then looked back at the girl. What is her name? She was wearing a tight red dress that hugged her body like a second skin. How is she still breathing?

Her red hair were curled and were falling on her shoulder. She was wearing at least five inches tall heels. Her makeup was done to perfection. She looked beautiful, sexy everything that I can never be. I sighed.

I again looked at daniel, he nodded at the men and moved forward from them and looked around to find someone. I saw as his eyes stopped on his mother and he went to her and hugged her while saying something in her ear. He then gestured towards his date and the girl plastered a big smile on her face as he introduced her to his mother.

He stood there with his mother for a while when the girl that was standing beside him said something in his ear and he chuckled. Jealousy burned through me as I watched them so close looking happy.

What was that bitch saying in his ear?

I looked away from them feeling what resembles hurt. I turned to look that david wasn't standing here with me. He was long gone leaving me alone standing here looking pathetic. I don't belong here. I should not be here! Why did I even agree to come here with david? I should have stayed home and look now that jerk left me here alone.

Before I could curse him more. David appeared with a drink in his hand sipping lightly.

"Where did you go?". I glared at him.

"I went to take a drink". He said as he raised his drink. I glared at him. He left me to take a freaking drink!

Anyways. It's not like he is my bodyguard or something. I am getting annoyed for nothing.

"Hey! Don't glare at me. I saw that you were busy eye killing my brother and his date so I thought to take a drink while you do it". He shrugged and I blushed lightly at his words.

I wasn't eye killing daniel! Okay! But maybe his date....

"Was not!". I said.

"Was too!". I just rolled my eyes knowing he will not stop and anyways he is saying truth so....

My eyes went back to the place he was standing before but he was long gone. I looked around trying to find him. Where did he go? Probably with some business partner.