Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Hope you guys enjoyyyyyyy! ♡ Don't forget to give feedback.

Emily's POV

I stood there shocked.

Birthday?

It's my brithday? What is the date today? 22nd October. Oh yes. It's my birthday. How could I forget?

How does he know?

My mouth was wide open. As I looked at daniel and the cake in his hands.

24

It was dark in the room and candles were lighting up the room.

The cake was so cute.

I felt so overwhelmed. So shocked. So so happy. No one has ever done this to me. In years. No one. Since my parents died.

I felt so...loved. After so many years I truly felt like some one cared for me in this world.

"Hey. Are you crying?" He asked worriedly. "Did you not like me bringing cake here?" He asked quickly.

I didn't notice I was crying. A tear had slipped from my eye. I quickly wiped it.

I cleared my throat. "I-I-noone has every done this for me in so many years. How did you know?" I asked.

"But now you have someone who will do it every year for you." He replied and I felt like my heart was going to explode.

"Come on. Cut it now. I am dying to eat it." He said smiling cheekily and I laughed.

"Where is the knife?" I asked.

"It's in my pocket." He said. Pocket? I took a pocket knife from his pocket. Wow.

I was about to blow on the candles but he stopped me. "Aren't you going to make a wish." He stated.

Oh yeah.

I quickly made a wish and blowed on the cake. All the while he sang the birthday song to me. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud at the weirdness of him singing birthday song for me. I never would have imagined.

I took a piece and made him eat first and then he stuffed it all in my mouth and I laughed. He took some icing and flicked it on my nose and I made an angry face at him.

We then went down and placed the cake in fridge. All the while I was grinning.

When we went back upstairs. I was standing on the door of my room and daniel was in front of me. "Thank you daniel. I-you-ugh." I groaned when I could not make out words. I was speechless. I was happy. He chuckled.

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around. Pulling him in a hug. He froze in shock but after a while wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. Kissing my head.

I sighed in bliss. This is home. We stayed like this for a while before I pulled back. I don't think if I had not pulled back he would have let me go.

"Goodnight." I said shyly.

"Goodnight baby." With a last kiss on my forehead. We went to our rooms to sleep. A peaceful one.

*****

I woke up with a smile on my face. Brandon wasn't in the bed so he must be with his father.

After I was free from restroom. I went downstairs in search of them. I was about to enter the kitchen but stopped.

"You'll say that okay my little beast." I heard daniel saying. What? I thought amusedly and entered in the kitchen. "Goodmorning guys." I said.

Brandon was sitting with danie as daniel fed him something from the bowl. Daniel whispered something in his ear.