Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Enjoyyyyyyyy!

Emily's POV

His lips met mine and I forgot about everything. It was like my brain cells stopped working. And before I knew I was responding to him. Our lips smashing, breaths mingling. He softly caressed my lower lip and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our hunger intensified and soon we both were fighting to take the control. Kissing each other hungrily.

After days of sexual frustration finally.

He bit my lower lip and I moaned. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth. It was like fireworks were exploding every where around us. Till I ran out of breath and pulled back. We both were breathing heavily.

I could see the hunger in his eyes and I am pretty sure my eyes were not any different. He rested his forehead on mine.

Then I remembered the reality and pushed him off of my self and stood up. My cheeks heated up at realizing what just happened. Whatever it was.

It was fucking amazing.

It was hands down the best kiss I ever had. I straightened my shirt that had reached my stomach. Daniel was still laying on floor breathing heavily, watching my every movement. The towel was still wrapped loosely around his hips and I was afraid that it will fall down.

I quickly left the room and was confused between going to my room or downstairs. Then headed down to see what brandon was doing.

I ran towards the dinning table after I heard something crack. Like some plate or glass was broken. I saw brandon and a broken plate was on the floor and he was about to pick up the broken pieces.

"No. Don'tt!!!" I shouted and this caught his attention and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw him backing away. I picked him up in my arms and hugged him tightly.

"Baby, never touch a broken glass okay, then you will have to go to hospital and get an injection." I said to him trying to scare him as he looked at me innocently.

"I love you." I said to him and kissed him on the forehead and then on his cheeks.

"I love you mama." He said back to me and I smiled brightly and felt immense happiness surge through me. My son has learned to say that.

I can never regret that night with daniel. It gave me this precious gift.

"And what about your dad." I heard daniel say playfully and looked to see him standing there looking at us with a smile. I laughed at him and blushed as I remembered our moment back in the room.

"Hold him please..I'll clean up the mess." I said to him a little shyly as I motioned towards the mess on the floor.

"No. No you don't worry. I'll do it!" He said and I wanted to stop him. He cleaned up all the mess and I was left in awe of him. He..he is so amazing. I would have said to him till I remembered the reality.

He cheated. He fucking cheated!

I reminded myself.

I can't afford to fall for him. Again.

"So where are we going today?" Daniel asked cheerfully. I could see his good mood. Was it because of the kiss?

Did it even mean anything to him?

"You and brandon can go. I would like to stay at home." I said and I saw as his expression became of disappointment.

"Why?" He asked his jaw clenched. He looked angry.