Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Enjoy reading! :)

I frowned as soon as I heard those words. What does he need to talk about? Whatever it is, doesn't seem nice by his facial expressions.

So me being the genius me said. “We aren't in a relationship”. I declared. He looked confused at first then again his usual cold expression took place.

“I have no time for your stupid jokes”. He said coldly.

“Start”. I said completely ignoring his stupid remark.

“I want you to breakup with my brother”. What? What is he saying? A frown appeared on my face out of confusion.

Then I remembered that he still thinks that I am David's girlfriend because he left early on that dinner where I told everyone that I am not David's girlfriend,  he left because he had something ‘important’ to do.

I was going to tell him that i am not David's girlfriend but then a thought striked my mind. Why is he asking me to breakup with david?

Curiosity got the best of me so I asked instead of telling him that we weren't together.

“Why?”. His expression hardened at the question. He then took my arm in his hand and dragged me outside.

What the hell is up with him?

“What is wrong with you?”. I shouted.

“You are going to breakup with david. I don't want another gold digging bitch to break his heart?”. He said coldly. What?

“You don't belong here”. What?

“I know that you are a gold digging bitch. I saw how you set your claws on that manager. You gave him your number even. You are nothing but a slut who wants to trap rich men and I won't let you do that to my brother. He had enough of sluts in the past”.  

Tears appeared in my eyes when I heard whatever he said. He thinks that I AM A GOLD DIGGING BITCH! His words were like knives to my heart.

I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. I tried to blink back my tears. I looked back at him to see him looking at me with same cold expression. He really thinks THAT of me. I looked away quickly.

I then started walking to the road alone. Is still can't believe he said that. I didn't know he could stoop that low. Tears started streaming down my face as his words started playing in my brain like a broken record.

Why does this kind of shit always happen to me? I think the problem is in me. First I got abused by my bastard brother and then this. He thinks of me as a slut. A gold digging bitch! I was everything but that.

More tears were streaming out of my eyes like a river while I was walking to somewhere. I don't even know where I was going but I didn't care at the moment.

You should not cry emily. Don't care about him and his hurtful words. Don't give a shit like usually. Why do I even care about what he thinks of me? He can go to hell for all I care.

Not all people in this world are going to like you.

I am not even David's girlfriend! I harshly wiped the tears with the back of my hands but they again started pouring out of eyes.

I don't know why it is hurting so much. I am stronger than this. I should not cry at stupid things like this. I have had face much more than this. It is nothing.

I think I am going to have my periods soon. My emotions are everywhere.

I am hurt. So damn much. However much cold he was but I never thought he would say these cold, rude and harsh things to me.