Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Happy reading :)

Emily's POV

"What?". I asked bewildered. Then I remembered about the meeting we have in la. He told me on friday. Ugh. Due to all this drama I completely forgot about that.

"The meeting? You forgot". He said. And I nodded tiredly. I am so tired. All of the shit that happen today really tired me. Mentally.

I don't want to go.

"My driver will pick you up at 9". I nodded and he went off.

I sighed and get back to the living room and laid on my couch where daniel and I were sitting before.

I still can't believe that daniel freaking clifford apologized. He apologized! Can anyone believe it? Because I fucking can't.

I thought he was made of steel or something.

I didn't know that he would feel bad after what he said to me. Means he does have feelings after all.

The scene played in my mind again and again. And I would smile everytime thinking about that. God, I am weird.

Daniel apologized. It was weird and shocking. But I am glad that he realized his mistake.

That's all I can ask for.

I was still in thoughts of daniel when I remembered something.

Shit. I didn't ask daniel for how long we are going to la. I don't know for how many days I should pack.

I know for sure that our stay isn't going to be longer then one or two days but what if daniel decided to stay a little longer and then I would not have more clothes and that would be simply so ugh.

That man is so unpredictable.

So freaking unpredictable. Did anyone ever thought that he would come to his secretary and will apologize.

Maybe I am being a little too dramatic but I just can't help.

About days. I should just call him. Why the hell was I even wasting my time thinking about that. I should have just simply called him.

I dialled Daniel's number and waited for him to pick up.

After two rings he picked up. "Hello". His deep voice answered. When did his voice become this sexy? How would it like to-

Since when did these perverted thoughts started coming to my mind?

I am just a little too overwhelmed by what happened I guess that's why abusrd thoughts are crossing my mind. I shook my head to get rid of them.

"Hi Mr. Clifford". I replied after ages.

"For how long is our stay going to be in la?". I asked.

"Two days at least". He stated. See, I knew it but I just could not be satisfied until hear it from my one and only boss.

"Ok. Thank you".

"Bye". He hung up. We are progressing. He said bye. I laughed a little. God, I am dramatic.

I continued to lay there on the couch just thinking about life.

I am so sleepy. But I have some work to do. A file to make. Mr. Clifford told me to give it to him tomorrow. Ugh.

I know at the time I'll go to bed my sleep would be vanished. This is the story of my life.

With me groaning I got up from the couch and went to my room to do the unfinished work.