Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Enjoy reading!

"What!?". I shouted at him as I got up from my chair.

"I expected that". He nodded his head. The hell!

Meeting his parents? Huh. No thanks. I am good here.

I was just about to stormed out of the hotel NOT  caring about the food till someone grabbed my arm and it was david obviously.

"Leave my hand you-". I said. I wanted to curse but stopped. I mean, He is not that bad.

"Heyy. Come on". He said.

I sat back on the chair. "No. I am not going to meet your parents". I declared as I rested my hands on the table.

"You are". He ordered. The nerve of this man. Who does he think he is? These clifford guys are very bossy.

"My mom was so happy when they heard that I finally had a girlfriend. She is so excited to meet you. I haven't had a girlfriend for so long". He said.

"I don't care". I said. I would have gone by now but I thought that I should at least eat. There is no fault of food. It will get wasted if I'll leave it.

"Please". He said and made a cute face. Ugh. This isn't going to work on me.

"No david. I would have done any other thing but no. This is too much. If I'll go there they'll start thinking that I am your girlfriend and shit. I can't pretend that. It is too much for my poor soul to handle. I am sorry". I poured myself a glass of water after I completed my little speech.

"We will tell them that we aren't dating". He said.

"Then what's the point of me going". I rolled my eyes.

"The dinner would be boring as hell. You can keep me company there". He grinned. Really?

"So you want me to go there to keep you company". I scoffed. Is he for real?

"Yep". He nodded.

"No. I am not going to meet your family as your girlfriend or friend and that's final". I said. I saw that our food finally arrived. Yum. The only reason why I am still here.

"I don't know what they'll think of me. I am very awkward with meeting new people.". I said. I don't want to meet anyone's family.

"They'll love you. I know". He said. Ahh.

"They'll not!".

"They'll!".

"Ugh you are so childish". I said and throwed my hands in the air.

We ate and the food was awesome. I am sure I would have regretted if I had gone.

After him asking me thousand times and me saying no endless time. I finally said yes. Even though I don't want to but he insisted so much so I said yes. I will meet his family but as his friend. Obviously.

I still don't know whats the point of me going there. But still I'll go to keep him 'company'. I thought ridiculously.

We were now sitting in the car. Then I remembered something really important.

"I don't have anything to wear". I throwed my hands in the air. Ugh. Why don't I own more clothes.

"Buy something". He said and started finding something from his wallet. Money probably?

"Here". He said and gave me his credit card.

"Do you think I can't buy for myself!". I shouted but still took the card from his hand. When I can buy something from his money then why should I waste mine! Anyways, he is loaded.