|03| the jerk she told us about

Shawn's Pov

~The Next Morning~

I got in my car and started driving to my school. I was so sleepy since I went to bed late last night. And for sure I didn't want to attend school today as well. But my sister would kill me if I wouldn't show up again.

I reached the school's parking area and I was looking for a a spot to park my car.

I was focused on the road all the time but the unexpected happened when I dragged my eyes on my phone's screen that was on the passenger seat next to me.

A short girl popped out in front of my car as she was running to cross the road. I frantically stopped the car when I heard her scream. "Shit." I said to myself and I unlocked my seatbelt to get out of the car as fast as I could.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I yelled angrily as I was approaching the girl. She was wearing a hat and a long dark blue hoodie as she had her hair in a side braid. She was looking on the floor trying to realise what happened.

"What was I thinking? Yeah its all my fault that you almost killed me!" She yelled grabbing her bag and standing up

"Don't be so-" I stopped myself when she looked at me with her turquoise green eyes and we made eye contact.

"What?" She asked irritated as I couldn't finish my sentence for some reason. "N-nothing." I said. "Just keep your eyes on the road next time, and don't yell at me!" She said in an intense irritated tone and started walking away.

"Shit.." I thought to myself when I looked on the road and realised the girl forgot a blue notebook of hers. I picked it up.

"Babe!" I heard Maggie's voice getting closer. "Hey." She smiled at me. "What are you doing here?" She asked looking around. "Nothing." I said still thinking of that girl's stare.

Maggie wrapped her hands around my neck trying to be romantic. "I-I need to go to my classroom see ya later." I stepped away from her body and I walked back in my car without letting her say anything. I parked my car, grabbed my bag and phone, and I was ready to get out of my car. My eyes fell on the girl's notebook. I smirked and grabbed it in my hands.

Odette's Pov

"Hey why are you late?" Camila asked me when I found them outside of our class. "Ugh there was a jerk that almost killed me with his car." I said searching for my blue notebook in my bag but it was nowhere to be found.

"What? Are you okay?" Ethan asked me concerned. "Yeah I'm okay just irritated. The dude seriously put the blame on me for not watching out but he was the one that wasn't paying attention on the road!" I said. "The good news is that you didn't get hurt." Bradley said smiling.