|08| me and my imagination

Odette's Pov

There were only two days left for out trip in Malibu and I couldn't be more excited. I've never done something similar to this so I can't wait!

Shawn offered to drive me to school today after out chat last night. I couldn't say no.

Its been three days since he broke up with Maggie and he's a whole different person. He never told me why he broke up with her and I couldn't care less. He's been the best guy friend I've ever had and that's enough.

"Grandma I'm leaving, Shawn's here!" I yelled when he texted me he's waiting for me outside. "Say hello from me sweetheart." I giggled closing the door behind me.

"Good Morning." Shawn said when I got in the car. "Morning and thanks for the ride." I smiled putting my seatbelt on. "Its my pleasure." He said.

"You mind if we stop by Starbucks?" He asked. "No."

Shawn parked next to the sidewalk when we reached Starbucks. "Hey will you get me a caramel soy latte?" I said handing him five dollars. He wore his sunglasses smiling and left the five dollars on my hand again. He got out of the car and I caught myself bitting my bottom lip while watching him walk in front of the car. Damn wake up Odette.

Shawn came back a few minutes later and gave me my order.

"I should start paying for my stuff. How much did it cost?" I asked and took a ship from my drink. "It just costs a thank you." He smiled. "Thank you." I said in a soft tone.

"So I hope you don't have any plans this afternoon." He said when he parked in the school's parking lot "Why?" I asked as we got out of his car. "I wanted to hang out with you." I smiled like an idiot. "Well Camila told me to come over so we can work on our biology project." I explained. "So you'll be in my house anyways." He smirked while we started walking towards the building.

"Hey." Ethan found us first. "I need to go find Camila see ya later guys." I said goobyeing both of them.

Shawn's Pov

"I drove her here today. Was that like too much?" I asked Ethan when Odette was gone. He started laughing. "Oh you're so into her." He made fun of me. "Will you answer my question?" I insisted.

"Why would it be too much? Just show her you're interested. What's holding you back?" He became all serious. "Nothing." I smiled.

"Is everything settled in Malibu?" I asked a couple of moments later. "Yes. This weekend is going to be lit!"

Odette's Pov

I walked in the bathroom after lunch while being on my phone.

"Hey watch were you're going?" I heard someone saying and then a hang pushed my left shoulder. I lifted my eyes from my phone to realise Maggie and another girl were standing in front of me. "I didn't even touch you." I said confused. "Don't- oh hey you're the new one aren't you?" She asked.

"Madison she's the new one." She turned to her friend and joked about the fact I'm a new girl. "Look girlie, I don't know what others told you but I do whatever I want around here. Who you think you are to even talk to me?" She said in an angry tone. I tried to ignore her but she pulled me back from my hoodie. "And when I talk to you you're forced to listen!" She demanded.

"I can literally end anyone I dislike. And for sure you're not my favourite person on earth." She let go of my hoodie and walked passed me having her friend, Madison, to follow her.