|13| i have to lie

Odette's Pov

Waking up the next morning I was so not ready to start my day. I had no idea what I had to face in school after what happened yesterday and I was not in the mood for more drama.

I quickly got ready and walked downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning grandma." I said when I entered the kitchen. "Morning honey." She smiled but I didn't do it back. I sat down ready to eat everything that was on the table. "Is everything alright sweetheart?" She asked me noticing I was moody. "Yeah, I guess." I avoided eye contact. "You don't persuade me. What's wrong?" She sat next to me waiting for me to answer her question.

"Its just that Shawn told Maggie we're dating, she got mad, called me a bunch of names and I don't know what to expect today." I said. "You got nothing to be scared of Odette. You're in high school! Dating isn't a bad thing and never was or never will. You did nothing bad to be called names. She's just jealous of you." She spoke sounding really sure of her words. "That's what Shawn said." I mentioned. "That's the truth. Now eat your breakfast and everything will be just fine." She smiled at me and I did the same.

I finished my breakfast just on time since Shawn was picking me up today as well.

"Morning babe." Shawn smashed his lips onto mine when I got in the car. "Good morning." I faked my smile still thinking about my conversation with my grandma earlier. "Are you okay?" Shawn asked ready to start the car. "Yeah everything's great." I made up my mind and didn't let my thoughts ruin my mood. He smiled at me squishing my cheeks with his huge hand and then he planted a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Shawn! You know I hate it when you squish my cheeks!" I complained. "Yeah but I love it." He giggled before he started driving.

"You know I was thinking we should go on a date tonight." He said smiling widely making me do the same. "Really?" I asked full of excitement. "Yes. I'll pick you up at 8 be ready." He said. "Where will you take me?" I asked. "Its a secret." He smirked.

~During School~

"Guys look! I got the photos from Malibu!" Ethan run to our table and sat down holding a bunch of photos.

He laid them on the table for us to take a look. My eyes immediately spotted mine and Shawn's photos.

 My eyes immediately spotted mine and Shawn's photos