|30| liar liar

Odette's Pov

"Babe?" I heard Shawn's voice approaching the bedroom. I quickly wiped my tears away and I hide my diary under the pillow.

"Hey." He smiled at me. I looked at him with adoration without saying anything. "Are you okay?" He approached the bed probably realising I was crying before. "Can you play me some music?" I asked changing the subject. He smiled and walked over his guitar. He came back to me holding it and sat on the bed.

"Are you sure you're fine baby?" His hand found my cheek. "Yeah I just really need to listen to your voice." I obviously lied, again. Shawn didn't look persuaded but he was still eager to play me some music.

"That's a new one I wrote. Fallin all in you." He smiled making me do the same.

The lyrics hit me hard and I started crying again. Shawn stopped singing and put the guitar to the side. "Babe." He came closer. "This song is a happy one why are you crying?" He asked me. "I don't know." I looked at him with my teary eyes.

"I know you like the back of my hand Odette. Will you please tell what's going on? Can't you see I'm worried?" He pulled me in a tight hug and he rubbed my shoulder.

"There is actually something I wanna talk to you about." I said after a few seconds of thinking. I had to tell him about what Harvey did, and I was determined I would do it this time. "What is it?" He asked. I swallowed hard and he noticed. "No matter what it is I'm here to listen to you." He smiled trying to make me relax a bit.

"So, remember the night I-" I begun to say but the Camila interrupted me by rushing in the bedroom.

"Shawn!" She yelled. "Not now Camila." Shawn looked at her. "Dad had a car accident!" She said looking terrified. "What?" Shawn jumped off the bed. "Is he okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah I think so. They said he broke an arm." Camila said. "We have to go to the hospital." Shawn said and she nodded before walking out of the bedroom.

"Baby what did you wanna talk about?" Shawn approached me. "Its not that important. We have to go to your dad." I said. "Whatever it is we'll talk about it later I promise." Shawn leaned on and pecked my lips.

Timing wasn't convenient for me.

~the next morning~

It turned out that Shawn's dad was fine, he just broke his arm and we took him home late at night.

I didn't end up telling Shawn about the rape. I didn't want to add more to his back. I promised myself that I would tell him after mister Manuel gets well.

Today I had this course the principal told me to attend and I have to say it does nothing but making me sadder. It just reminds me my grandma and I don't wanna remember her everyday. I'm just trying to forget and not think about her but this course isn't helping.

I was packing my things in my bag when I got a text by an unknown number.

I'm waiting for you outside
the class

I was confused as hell but I quickly walked outside the classroom.

I saw someone I didn't expect to see there. Maggie. I rolled my eyes and I approached her.

"You were the unknown number?" I asked. "Yeah I wanted to talk to you." She said. "I don't think I have time right now Maggie." I tried to avoid her. "Its not optional!" She became more intense.