|21| she went missing

Odette's Pov

~Two Days Later~

Shawn wanted to take me on a date to make me feel better since the last days my mood has been down.

The destination was a secret.

We left for the date right after school and Shawn drove towards the Hollywood Hills, our favourite place to go together.

We got out of the car and Shawn grabbed my hand before he started walking.

"I love this place." I said smiling. "I know, that's why I brought you here." Shawn said.

Hollywood Hills always relax me. Its something about the air, the scenery, the view. I don't know, but it never fails to make me forget about my problems.

Shawn and I always enjoy walking up the hills. We always joke around about the fancy houses and how Shawn wants to buy one there someday.

"This one is so beautiful Shawn." I pointed at a house smiling. "It's on sale too." He said taking his phone out. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm jotting down the contact number." He said making me laugh. "So you plan on buying this house?" I joked. "When I'll become a famous singer I'll buy it for us." He said and I burst into laughter.

"So you underestimate my singing skills?" He asked. "No I'm not baby. You're an amazing musician." I said laughing.

We walked up to the Hollywood sign after a long time.

"Wanna climb up there?" Shawn suggested. "How?" I asked. "There's a lander over there." He led me to the lander he was talking about.

"I'm kind of scared." I stood back hesitantly. "Oh come on! Its beautiful up there." He persuaded me.

We climbed up the lander and sat on the east side of the sign.

"I bought you something." Shawn said and took a small box out of his bag. "What is this?" I smiled. "Something to bring your smile back." He handed it to me.

I opened it and I saw a beautiful gold necklace with a gold small half moon on it.

"Shawn its beautiful." I looked at him smiling. "The moon reminds me of you that's why I bought it for you. Because you're the light through my darkness." He made me smile like an idiot before he attempted to put the necklace on my neck.

"It looks perfect on you." He said. "It just draws more attention on my hickey." I jokingly complained making him laugh. I rested my head on his shoulder and he surrounded my shoulders with his arm. "I like your hickey. It just shows you're mine." He said. "I am." I smiled looking into his eyes. "You are. And I don't share." He leaned on and pecked my lips once.

We stayed up there until the sun came down. Shawn knows I love the LA sunset.

We got back in the car after a while and Shawn was ready to drive us home.

"Odette." He looked at me. "I think you should visit your grandma." He added. "Why?" I asked. "Odette she loves you and she's hurting without you." He said. "But Shawn-" he interrupted me. "There's no but Odette. Its not her fault that your stepdad is an asshole and he didn't want to tell you the truth. She loves you a lot and she needs you." He insisted.