|35| the last one left

Odette's Pov

The next day I woke up with a severe head ache. I had to go to school so I left my soft bed behind me and I quickly got ready.

Bradley drove both of us to school.

I hugged him and started walking towards my first period class. I was walking down the hallway when I heard Camila yelling my name.

"Odette!" I turned around to see her approaching me. She looked angry but I didn't understand why.

I was waiting for her to come closer and when she did I was totally blown away by her actions. She walked up to me and slapped me right in the face without a warning.

"Ouch!" I screamed out of pain touching my cheek. I slowly took my eyes off the floor and looked at her.

"How could you do that Odette?" She yelled. "What?" I asked. "You're honestly such a bitch! We opened up our arms, lives, hearts even our house to you and you disrespected Shawn like this?" Camila yelled looking furious. "Camila no. Please let me explain! Maggie-" she interrupted me. "Stop putting the blame on others Odette! I thought you were my friend and you stubbed us behind our backs!" She shouted again.

"Camila I would never do anything to hurt you or anyone! I love you guys." I said and a tear trailed down my cheek. "Stop with the fucking lies Odette! For God's sake! Do you even know how hurt my brother is? Ju-just stay away from us okay? We don't need anyone like you in our lives." She said and with that she turned around and walked away from me.

I started crying harder the moment I saw Shawn walking across the hallway with his eyes on the floor. "Shawn!" I called his name. He turned to look at me with a blank face and then kept on walking towards his class.

He didn't say anything, and that look was honestly killing me inside.

I had no choice but walk to my class. I sat on my desk still crying while feeling everyone's eyes on me.

Camila's Pov

I walked into the cafeteria after the third period and I met the rest of the company in our table.

"Hey." I simply said and sat down. "Why are you like that?" Bradley asked me. "Yeah what's wrong?" Loren added. "I got in a fight with Odette." I said playing with my fingers.

"Why would you?" Bradley asked me surprised. "You know nothing right?" I asked him. "Camila just because she broke up with your brother doesn't mean you can be a bitch to her." Ethan said. "Yeah but do you know why she broke up with Shawn?" I asked them all. Nobody answered.

"She fucking cheated on him with Harvey at Justin's party." I said.

"There's no way Odette did something like this." Loren said. "Yeah how can you even say this? You know Odette." Ethan added. "Guys I saw the pictures. There are photos of her having sex with Harvey at that damn party. There is proof." I explained.

"I-I can't believe she did something like this." Ethan said. "Shawn must be a mess." Loren said. Everyone looked at Bradley since he was the only one not saying anything. "Bradley?" I said waiting for him to talk to me.

"I-I got some things to do." He said and he stood up in a hurry before he run out of the cafeteria.

"What's wrong with him?" Loren asked. "Who knows?" I said taking one bite of my sandwich.

"How's Shawn these days?" Ethan asked. "He's been-" I stopped myself when I saw my brother approaching us.

He sat on his seat next to me and looked at all of us. "Why did you guys stop talking?" He asked us. "We-we weren't saying anything important." I lied.

"You guys don't need to lie. You can talk about Odette when I'm present." He told us. I lowered my head not knowing what to say.

Odette's Pov

I walked out of the school bathrooms and I bumped into Bradley.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. "What's up? You're asking me what's up?" He looked angry. "Wh-what are you talking about?" I asked fearing his next words. "I know everything Odette. I know everything you did." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean that, as soon as I come back home at night I don't wanna see you there." He said pointing his finger towards me.

"But Bradley I have no place to live." I said as a tear escaped my right eye. "You have a place to go Odette stop with the bullshit. Its not my duty to babysit you. Just pack your stuff and leave my house." And with that he turned around and walked away from me.

That was it. The last one left. And I knew I was left alone. I had nobody.

~After School~

I went right to Bradley's house after school and packed my stuff.

There was only one place to go to, and it was my grandma's house. I knew it would be painful for me to stay there but I had no choice.

I took the bus to it and I entered the house as soon as I arrived in the neighborhood.

"Grandma, I'm home." I said as my voice cracked in the middle of the sentence.

I looked around at the empty dark room hoping I could turn back time. Back to when my grandma was alive, when everything was great, when I had Shawn, and my friends. Back to when I was happy.

The feeling of loneliness hit me hard and I started crying louder.

I threw my bags on the floor and I walked around the house. It had my grandma's aura, it smelled like her, and I could feel her around the rooms.

Creepy to think about but it was the truth.

I walked into my old bedroom and all the memories I created into it with her, with Shawn, with everyone hit me back. It hurt a lot to think that I had the world in my hands and I lost it.

I lost my purpose, and everything seemed pointless at this moment.

________________
Helloooo

Sorry for the kind of small chapter but I hope you liked it!

Also I'm sure you noticed I've been using a lot of Hannah Baker gifs lately. Yeah I just figured out that Odette's features are similar to Hannah's and I thought I could use those gifs to describe the chapter better.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment down bellow!

💕 TILL NEXT TIME💕