|31| wrong choice

Shawn's Pov

"Babe I'm home!" I walked in the house holding two boxes of pizza.

I saw Camila in the kitchen so I approached the counter where she was sitting. "Hey Cami." I said placing the boxes of pizzas on the counter. "What's up with the pizzas Mendes?" She asked. "I thought Odette might be hungry so I bought us food. Where is she?" I asked. "She's upstairs, she came back 2 hours ago and went straight to your bedroom." She told me.

I nodded smiling and then run upstairs.

"Babe I brought us food. Let's watch a movie and cu-" I stopped talking when I realised my bedroom was empty. "Odette?" I called her name looking for her. She was nowhere to be found.

My eyes found a piece of paper placed on the desk. I slowly approached it and started reading it. 

"... Live life to the fullest, there's nothing holding you back now and never ever forget that I love you. And I will love you forever.

The girl that didn't deserve you,
Odette."

A tear escaped my waterline after reading Odette's letter. Why would she write that all of a sudden?

"No this can't happen." I told myself and immediately opened the closet, her cloths were all gone.

"Camila!" I yelled rushing out of my bedroom. I run downstairs to the kitchen and I threw the letter to Camila's face. "Shawn what happened?" She asked me worried since she saw me crying.

"Read it." I simply said waiting for her to do what I said.

She raised her eyes from the paper after reading it and she looked at me. "Wh-what? How?" She asked me confused. "You ask me that? You were here with her! How the hell don't you notice a human being leaving the house Camila?" I angrily asked her. "I don't know Shawn! I mean, I didn't hear or see anything I swear." She said.

"Odette was suffering and we did nothing about it. Now she breaks up with me blaming herself, saying she doesn't deserve me." I said. "Did you guys got in a fight recently or something?" Camila asked. "No we didn't. But she was acting weird lately and she told me there was something she wanted to talk about with me that was really important. Maybe that's what she wanted to talk about. She wanted to break up with me." I said taking my phone out to call her.

"She ain't picking it up." I said a few seconds later. I run to grab my shoes and wear them.

"Where are you going?" Camila asked. "I'm going to search for her there's no way I'm letting her go that easily. In the meanwhile try contact her please." I explained in a hurry and rushed out of my house right after that.

I called Ethan while I was getting in my car. "Hey man, call me immediately if Odette tries to contact you." I told him.

"Why? What happened?" He asked confused.

"I'll explain later. Bye." I hung up and focused on the road.

Odette's Pov

I knocked on Bradley's door since it was the only place I could go.

"Hey." I said with a blank face to him when he opened the door. "What's up? He asked confused. "Can I come in?" I asked. He nodded a second later and he stepped back allowing me to walk inside.