|09| malibu is your chance

Shawn's Pov

"Guys!" I heard Ethan yelling when I parked my car next to his. Camila got out of it and then I followed a few seconds later. We walked up to Ethan and Bradley and waved at them.

"Where's Loren and Odette?" I asked looking around. "Loren's dad will drive them here. They'll arrive soon I guess." Ethan explained.

"Okay you guys take Ethan's car and me and the girls are taking Shawn's. I'll drive." Camila said and walked to my car to wait for Odette and Loren. Me and the boys got into Ethan's.

A couple of minutes later Loren's dad drove them here and I couldn't help but stare at Odette. Damn.

"Look dude." Ethan turned to me. "Malibu is your chance with her. Make it work if you want her so bad." He added. I smirked and nodded taking my eyes back the car's window to look at her again.

Odette's Pov

"Hey!" I smiled when I got in the car's passenger seat and then I hugged Camila before I put my seatbelt on. Camila started driving right after Ethan's car surpassed us.

My phone's screen lighted up and I grabbed it in my hands.

Shawn :)

Hey, see ya on the other side

I smiled to myself ready to reply. "Who's that?" Loren asked me. I turned my phone off immediately. "What? Who?" I asked. "Who text you?" Loren insisted. "It was Shawn." Camila said without even taking her eyes off the road. "H-how do you know?" I asked scared of her response. "Because you smile in a different way whenever anything happens that includes Shawn." I actually didn't know what to say. I just looked outside the window.

"You guys really get along right?" Loren asked in a teasing way. "Y-yeah." I said in the most awkward way.

"Okay we wanna ask you something." Camila said. "But you'll be 100% honest with us." Loren added. Shit I know where this is going. "Do you like Shawn Odette?" Loren asked me. "W-what?" I tried to play it cool. "Do you have feelings for my brother Odette?" Camila repeated the question to me.

"Um I.. I don't know. I mean, he's really sweet and polite and handsome and-" I stopped myself when I realised I gave away my feelings. Loren giggled but Camila did nothing. "Camz don't be mad please." I looked at her. It took her a few seconds but she eventually smiled. "Why would I be mad Odette? I'm actually happy you admitted it because I knew it anyways." She laughed. "Is it that obvious?" I asked. "Well... yes." I giggled as she laughed.

~In Malibu~

I have to say I love Malibu. It just looks amazing and so calming. We got here after a long car ride and we got in Ethan's beach house. It looked really luxurious.

It was build right next to the edge of the cliff so we could see the entire ocean from there.