|14| the game

Odette's Pov

~A week later~

"Hey are you okay?" I heard Bradley's voice and then his hand found my shoulder. I was placing my books in my loocker after I spent five days acting as if I was ill so I wouldn't have to go to school. I know, stupid decision but what should I do? Everything in that building was screaming Run Away.

"Brad! I'm good. What about you?" I pretended that everything was great and faked a smile. "Odette, I know you've been faking the disease." He whispered. "What? No I-" he interrupted me. "Odette! Your grandma told Loren everything. Why did you lie to Shawn about Maggie?" He asked. "Brad I'll explain everything just promise me you won't tell Shawn." I begged. He looked at me confused and partly mad. "Fine. But you better have a good explanation for all those." I lowered my head. "I do. Let's go outside." I said locking my locker.

We walked outdoors as I started explaining everything to him. Everything that Maggie has been doing to me since I started dating Shawn. Lately I've been feeling really close to Brad so I knew I could tell him anything.

"Babe here you are!" I saw Shawn walking towards me and Bradley with a huge smile on his face. I immediately stop talking and blew a smile to him. He touched my cheeks and planted a loving kiss on my lips when he approached me enough. I rested my head on his chest smiling.

I saw Bradley smiling. "What have you guys been talking about?" Shawn asked and I instantly stared at Brad. "N-nothing special. Just random things." Brad said reassuring Shawn.

"Babe its the rugby game tonight so I brought you a shirt of my team to wear while you'll be cheering me up from the crowd." Shawn made me look at him and a smile appeared on my face. "So you want me there?" I asked. "Of course I do! Here's the shirt." He said and pulled a hoodie out of his bag and handed it to me. It smelled just like him and it felt so comfortable.

"We'll be there together. I'll drive her if you want to." Brad told Shawn. "Yeah definitely! Ethan will take Camila and Loren with him. They'll be at the field earlier since he has to get ready for the game." Shawn said smiling.

"Mendes!" The coach was calling for Shawn making me giggle. "I guess you have to go Mendes." I joked. "I guess I do. See you later Conte." Shawn used my last name. "See ya Mendes." He kissed me one more time and he left leaving me giggling.

"It's crazy how he can change your mood in 0.1 seconds." Bradley said. "Yeah.." I said looking at Shawn walking away.

~Later That Day~

I heard my house's doorbell ringing so I run to open the door. It was Bradley ready to pick me up for the game. I was super excited since this would be my first time experiencing such thing.

"Who is it honey?" My grandma yelled from the living room where she was watching tv. "Its Bradley grandma." I replied opening the door.

"Hey!" I smiled and gave him a tight hug. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yes!" I said full of excitement.

"Hello Bradley!" I heard my grandma's voice as she came close to the door where we were standing. "Hello miss Conte." Bradley smiled. "Odette you never mentioned Brad is from the U.K." she sounded excited.

"She loves british accent." I looked at Brad and explained. He giggled. "I'm from Newcastle." He smiled at my grandma. "Oh I love this." She laughed as she enjoyed Brad's pleasuring british accent."

Her laughter faded away when she stared outside at the other side of the road as she saw something. I turned my head to check, there was nothing but a black car. "What is it grandma?" I asked looking back at her. "Ha? N-nothing." She was acting really strange.

"You two have fun at the game and send my love to Shawn!" She smiled and gently pushed me out of the house. "It was lovely to meet you Bradley." She added before closing the door. I looked at Brad confused before we walked towards his car. I took a look at the black car my grandma was looking at before sitting on the passenger seat.

We arrived at the rugby field and we quickly found the rest of the company. We joined them before the game begun.

When Shawn and the team entered the game area I couldn't help but stand up and yell his name like a proud mother. The others were laughing at me constantly but I was just having a great time watching rugby.

A loud shout came out of my mouth when it was announced that Shawn's team won the game and we all stood up clapping our hands and yelling.

Shawn run toward us taking his helmet off and with a fast move he grabbed my waist and hugged me tight. "Well done baby!" I said as he lifted me up while everyone was cheering up. Shawn looked at me and then smashed our lips together.

"I'm going to shower and get ready and then we can all go out to celebrate!" Shawn told us and then run back to his team.

We waved at Ethan before we walked back to the cars waiting for the others.

My phone started ringing when we reached the cars. It was my grandma and I picked it up. "Hey grandma!" I said. "Hello sweetheart." She said without a specific tone. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah everything is fine. I was just thinking that it would be nice if you slept at Shawn's and Camila's place tonight. Its a big night for him and he probably wants you with him." She left me speechless. "Well I don't know. Is everything alright there granny?" I curiously asked again. "Yes Odette, have fun with your friends and boyfriend tonight and be careful." And with that she hang up.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked. "Apparently my grandma doesn't want me to sleep there tonight and she suggested I should sleep at your place since its a big night for Shawn." I explained to her. "No problem you can sleep with us." She said. "Yeah but.. I don't know.. she's acting weird." I said. "Oh don't worry she'll probably have some friends of hers over to play cards and watch tv." Loren comforted me.

Ethan and Shawn run towards us a few minutes later and we all gave a tight group hug.

"Okay so where are we going?" Ethan asked after we broke the hug. "I don't know about you guys but I'm taking my girlfriend out tonight. Just the two of us." He smiled at me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay okay lovebirds, have fun." Bradley said making us laugh.

____________________
Helloooo

Okay so the next chapter will be a part two of this one and its gonna be really special I can't wait to share it with y'all!

Stay tuned to find out what's happening later that night👀

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment for more!

💕 TILL NEXT TIME💕