|11| my sweet

Odette's Pov

I slowly begun to open my eyes as the sun was hitting them through my bedroom's windows.

"Good morning." A soft raspy voice said next to my ear making me jump out of the bed terrified. Shawn was laying next to me and looked at me confused. "Sweet you scared me." I said. "Odette, its me why are you scared?" He giggled rubbing his eye. "Well I kinda didn't remember you laid with me last night." I confessed laying back on the bed next to him. He giggled looking at the ceiling.

"Wait what did you call me? Sweet?" He asked a couple of seconds later. "I don't know why I called you like that." I said regretting my decision to call him my sweet. He pulled me closer with just one move and then rolled our bodies so he could be on top of me. "I love it, my sweet." He said smiling and then pecked my lips.

We got ready and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Shawn was holding my hand as we were walking into the kitchen not expecting the others to be there. But guess what, surprise.

"Whoa!" Ethan said looking at our intertwined hands. I immediately let go and my eyes fall on Camila's. "What was that holding hands thing there?" Bradley asked us smirking. "Nothing." I walked towards the table. "What holding hands?" I tried to play it fool. "You ain't fooling anyone." Loren smirked.

I looked at Shawn making him realise that I felt uncomfortable. "Guys it was nothing. I don't even know what you're talking about, we weren't even touching each other." Shawn made it clear. I slightly smiled feeling relieved. I grabbed a chocolate filled croissant and acted like everything's normal.

After breakfast we headed to the beach since the weather was amazing. That's the last day we're staying in Malibu and we have to make it matter.

We spent the whole morning by the ocean since there were so many things to do there. We played beach volley, we stayed into the water for hours until our hands started wrinkling and we bought ice cream.

I was sitting alone on the sand when Shawn came out of the water leaving the others behind. I smiled at him staring at his wet body.

 I smiled at him staring at his wet body

"Sweet give me a towel." He said coming closer. He wrapped his body with the towel I handed him and sat next to me. I tickled my cheek with his lips making me smile even harder.

"Why didn't you wanna let the others know about us in the morning?" He asked me a few seconds later. "I don't know, I'm just scared that they might not like the idea." I looked at him. "Why do we have to care about what they have to say? Its our decision. Odette they're our friends, they're happy when we're happy. And I don't know about you but I'm really happy right now." He smiled comforting me. "I'm happy too." He leaned on and pecked my lips once.

"But because I like teasing people let's hide this from them until they figure out we're lying." He said standing up. "Where are we going?" I asked as he gently pulled me with him. "Somewhere we can't be found." I smiled trusting him and we started walking towards the direction Shawn was pointing.

We started walking towards the woods until we got lost in them.

Shawn pulled out a camera and started filming everything we were seeing. "What are you doing?" I giggled when I turned to the camera.

"I wanna have footage of important moments so I always bring a camera with me

"I wanna have footage of important moments so I always bring a camera with me." He smiled. "So that's an important moment?" I asked. "A really really important one." He leaned on and kissed me in front of the camera. I smiled and kept on walking after the kiss.

"Hey Odette." Shawn called my name making me look at the camera. "What?" I asked. "You're so beautiful." I just smirked and kept on walking.

"Shawn turn the camera off I wanna talk to you

"Shawn turn the camera off I wanna talk to you." I said smiling. He followed my order and I intertwined our hands together. "What do you wanna talk about?" He asked. "You." I simply replied. "What do you mean?" He giggled. "I mean that you know so much about me and I barely know anything about you. So talk to me about yourself." I smiled before he started talking about himself as I asked him to.

~Afternoon~

Shawn and I found our way back to the beach house several hours later.

"Where have you guys been?" Loren asked us when she saw us walking into the living room. I was sweating and I was relieved we were finally home. "We decided to walk around the area, then we kinda got lost in the woods and now we're here." I explained. "You're exaggerating. We didn't get lost. We were just having a good time." He smiled at me walking ready to walk up the stairs.

"Together?" Loren asked smirking. "Y-yeah." I said. The moment was already really awkward. "I-I gotta change." I said walking up to my bedroom as fast as I could.

Shawn followed me and closed the door behind him.

"Sooner or later they'll find out Shawn." I said sitting on the bed. "I don't care. I like it how we play this little hide and seek game." He approached me and pecked my lips once. "Okay then." I smiled letting him kiss me again. He laid me back and kept on kissing my lips, cheeks, jawline and neck making me laugh.

"Shawn I don't wanna go back home." I made him look at me. "Neither do I." He said. "Everything will be so different after tomorrow. We won't be like this, I'll have to have Maggie's eyes on me all the time, plus my dad-" he stopped me. "Nothing will change Odette. If anyone decides to touch you I'll be there to beat the shit out of him. And that's a promise." I smiled feeling safe around him before he leaned on and kissed me again.

__________________
Babieeesss

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update. Its not that I don't have what to write but I don't have the time to. I apologize for not updating for nearly a month. I'll try to update way sooner since there are lot of things going down with this story❤

Really hope you enjoyed this short fill in chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment for more

💕 TILL NEXT TIME💕