|27| follow my orders

Odette's Pov

~Two days later~

I walked to my locker to take my biology book for the first period.

I opened it and some Polaroids fell on the floor. I picked them up, the first one was a photo of Shawn and the next one was a photo of that Justin guy I talked to the other day.

I turned them around and there was a text written on each one of them.

"Go to this guy's party." Justin's Polaroid said. "If you want to keep this one safe." Shawn's said. I looked around the hallway trying to spot anything weird. My heart started to race and I started over thinking about everything.

Who could have put those in my locker? I questioned myself.

"Hey Odette!" I heard Bradley calling my name. I quickly threw the Polaroids in my locker and I locked it before I turned to look at Bradley. "Hey." I awkwardly said. "How are you?" He asked me smiling. "I-Im good. I'm going to the first are you coming?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He smiled and we both started walking to our class.

"So um, there's this thing I wanna talk to you about." He said scratching the back of his head. "Tell me." I said. "So there's this girl from another school that I've been chatting with lately and I wanna ask her out but I'm not sure." He said making me smile. "What's her name?" I asked. "Elizabeth." He said. "I think you should just be yourself and ask her out." I smiled.

Justin came up to us. "Hey." He smiled. "Um hi." I said. "Odette can I talk to you?" He asked. "I guess I'll leave you guys alone." Bradley said walking away. "Good luck with Elizabeth." I yelled making sure he would hear me.

"So what is it Justin?" I asked. "It's my party tonight and I wanted to make sure you're coming." He said. The Polaroids I got before immediately popped in my mind. "Um.. I don't know Justin." I said. "Oh come on! It will be great." He insisted. "I don't really do parties." I said. "You'll do for today. I'll be waiting for you at my place." He smiled. "I-I'll tell Shawn if-" he interrupted me. "Who invited him?" He winked at me before walking away.

This was all really strange.

~At night~

I lied to Shawn that I would just go for a walk because I needed some fresh air so I could go to Justin's party.

I hated myself to do so but I was scared that whoever placed those Polaroids in my locker would hurt Shawn. And if this was what it takes to keep him safe then I would do it.

Justin's house wasn't far away from Shawn's do I decided to walk instead of taking the buss.

I must have regretted it going there a million times while I was walking. I literally hated parties, especially if I'll have to be around people I don't like. I was sure none of my friends would be invited so I didn't plan on staying to the party for a long time.

"Okay Odette, have a drink and then just leave." I said to myself while I was approaching the block.

Loud music got my attention and soon I realised there were more people invited than I expected. I entered the house and almost everyone turned to look at me. I felt so awkward, as always.

"Hey Odette!" I heard someone yelling. It was Justin. "Hey Justin." I said. "You made it." He smiled. I nodded looking around. "Come on I'll introduce you to my friends." He said grabbing my arm. I pulled it away instantly but I eventually followed him.