|34| its never going to stop

Shawn's Pov

Yelling at her was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

I look at your face and I feel nothing.

I absolutely 100% lied. I fucking lied into her face. God only knows how I managed to say that without slapping myself.

I've no idea why I decided to say that last minute. It only hurt me even more. Because I can't hide from the truth. I still loved her the same. And I would do anything to have her back, to wake up next to her, hug her and kiss her.

Odette's Pov

I fell on my knees sobbing really loud. Shawn's words were spinning like records in my head.

I look at your face now and I feel nothing.

This sentence was a knife in my heart. And the saddest part of all is that I knew he meant it. Shawn hates me and this feeling is killing me slowly in a painful way I couldn't put into words.

"Odette?" I heard someone calling my name and seconds later Justin showed up. "What's wrong?" He kneed down and looked at me. "Why do you even care?" I asked him wiping some tears away. "I do care Odette. Where's Shawn? Want me to call him?" He asked. "Are you joking?" I asked him confused. "No, why?" He said. "Shawn and I broke up thanks to your friend Harvey." I explained. Justin's hands turned into fists as he closed his eyes.

"Don't pretend like you care about me Justin. Just let it go." I stood up grabbing my bag. "Odette I said I care about you!" He said. "Yeah, why would you?" I asked. "I-I just do." He said.

I tried to walk away but he stopped me. "Come on let's go." He said. "Where?" I asked. "You need someone to talk to, let's go grab some coffee." He said. I looked at him without saying anything. Did he really care about me? Could I trust him?

"What about school?" I asked. "Fuck school, I can't leave you alone now." He slightly smiled. "Actually, can you take me to church?" I asked sniffing my nose. "To church?" He asked. I nodded without saying a word. "Of course." He said and then led me to his car.

The car ride was quiet. We didn't talk to each other. I kept on looking outside of the window struggling to hold my tears back.

Soon we arrived at the church. I thanked Justin for the ride and then I convinced him to go back to school.

I entered the church alone. I burst into tears the moment I sat down and I was praying quietly to God.

Justin's Pov

~After School~

I drove to Harvey's place right after school.

I stood at his doorstep and rang the bell frantically. I knew he was home alone so I didn't bother yelling. "Harvey! Open the fucking door!" I yelled banging on the door.

Harvey showed up at the door and the moment I saw him I pushed him inside.

"What the fuck Justin?" He asked surprised. "What the fuck Harvey!" I yelled. "Bro are you okay?" He asked me. "Oh stop with the bullshit Harvey!" I yelled.

"How could you do this to Odette and Shawn?" I asked him. "Oh come on Justin, don't tell me you care about them?" He clearly made fun of me. "I care about people, clearly something you can't do. Do you have any clue of what damage you caused to Odette? What did she even do to you?" I asked. "She ruined Maggie's relationship." Harvey said. "Harvey we both know that's not true. Maggie ruined her own relationship. We both know she's not the best girlfriend anyone could have." I said.

"I can't believe you stand for Odette and not your friend." He said. "I stand with justice Harvey. You have to tell the truth." I said. "Are you joking? There's no way I'm telling everyone I raped Odette. It will ruin my reputation." He denied. "How can you live with the idea of destroying someone's life Harvey? I honestly don't know you anymore!" I said and turned around ready to leave.

"But you know what?" I looked at him again. "If you don't tell the truth I'll do it myself." I warned him. "Don't you dare fuck things up!" He yelled. "Everything is already fucked up Harvey." I said. "If you dare tell the truth I'll tell everyone about your secret." Harvey said and my eyes widened. "No you won't!" I yelled. "Its up to you bro." He said. "I fucking hate you." I said and walked out of his house slamming the door really loud behind me.

Odette's Pov

I walked out of the church late that night.

I found piece in this place and I seriously needed this time alone. Just me and God.

I kept on praying to Him hoping things will get better.

I took the bus to the Bradley's house. He was asleep when I reached the house so I tried to be really quiet. I walked into the kitchen to drink a glass of water when I heard a small tap on the door. I ignored it persuading myself it was just my imagination but the tap continued and got louder.

I walked to the door and opened it seeing a letter on the doorstep.

I picked it up and started reading it.

"Did you really think you would get rid of me so easily sweetie?

I saw you broke up with that guy Shawn, I told you I am always watching you.

This time I'm actually sending you this letter to tell you about what daddy has been doing this past month.

I got into mafia and we'll be getting a lot of money out if this. You'll be proud of daddy. Momma is happy too. We'll be rich really soon honey and when you return home we'll all be a happy family.

But you have to come back soon baby. The people I'm working with are dying to see you. And I'm sure you'll be treating them as they deserve.

I'll be back soon Odette. And this time there will be no one to save you.

Daddy"

I stopped feeling my legs after reading the letter. I felt disgusted. But he was right for one thing, I had nobody to save me.

Its never going to stop right?

Why do I have to be hooked up with this guy for the rest of my life?

"I am not your fucking daughter." I said. "Get out of my life!" It came so natural for me to yell even though I knew there was nobody to listen to me.

"Odette?" Bradley's voice came from the inside. I quickly hide the letter in my pocket and closed the door. "H-hey did I wake you up?" I asked trying to act normal. "No its okay. Where were you?" He asked me. "At the church. I needed some time alone." I said. Bradley smiled nodding.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight." I said. "Night."

I walked upstairs and locked myself in my room. I started crying hard the moment I locked the door.

_________________
Helloooo

Here's the chapter as I promised y'all!

So what do you think Justin will do and what's that secret Harvey's talking about? Will Odette's step dad try to take her back to San Diego without her being eager about it?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment down bellow!

💕 TILL NEXT TIME💕