Chapter 1

A/N: So, I decided to start the chapter off with the Tenrou gang arrive. Also, Mira will be in here. If you don't remember, she's the one who fought Sora in chapter 1 of the first book, and they went through a portal to get to the Magi world, ultimately dying there. However, just roll with her helping create Anima since she can create portals... She will transport Magi characters to Fairy Tail world. Note: the narrator speaking will be in italics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year X791: Harujion Harbor

  A young boy bearing the symbol of Fairy Tail stares off into the ocean... Those silent, mysterious eyes...what are they looking at; what are they thinking...? 

  Coming up behind the boy, two people stood behind him, a woman and a man.

"How long are you gonna just sit there staring at the ocean?" the woman asked

"Our work is over, let's head back to the Guild." the man said. Getting no reply out of him, they both smiled. "If you don't hurry and get back, your Dad will worry." Arsack said

"Makao asked us to take care of you...Romeo." Biska continued

Looking down, Romeo looked distraught. "Okay."

"Romeo...we understand how you feel, but..."

"Biska." Turning her head towards Arsack, he shook his head.

Looking at the ocean, Romeo watched the seagulls fly and a ship sailing.

Magnolia, Mage Guild: Fairy Tail

"Has Romeo not come home yet?!" said Makao, the 4th Master, as he smashed a cup of beer on a table, clearly angered. "That Arsack and Biska! They probably ditched Romeo and went off to party in the town!"

Wakaba, the 4th Master's Advisor, turned towards him. "Pipe down...you're not a kid anymore, Old Man... So calm down and have a seat, Makao."

"I thought I told you to call me Master!"

"I've never heard of a Master with a complete lack of dignity like you!" They started butting heads, sparks flying much like Natsu and Gray's fights.

Afar, Max simply scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, well, anyways...picking on people again?" He looked at the entry of the Guild with Raki standing at the door, looking at it. Jet and Droy were close to the door, sitting at a table.

"Not like it can be helped...no work is gonna come around to a little Guild like ours." Warren said

"Look! At how few job offers we have! This has nothing to do with people like you who don't work!" Nab stood next to the Request Board, hand stretched towards it, indicating his point. There were about three jobs hung there.

"C'mon look, I've almost finished my new dance!" Bijiter sat on a chair and wiggled his arms in the air. "I call it the 'Puny Dance'."

"That looks disgusting... Get him outta here." Max sweat dropped.

Raki stood in front of Droy and Jet's table, tilting a bit to the left. "Hey Droy...have you felt 'pressure in the earth' again?"

This angered Droy, who was eating a hot dog and turkey leg in his hands, clenching them. "You trying to tell me I've gotten fat, you jerk?!"

"Man, you have no self-awareness..." Jet sweat dropped. He looked at Reedus, who was painting. "Look at Reedus; how slim he got!"

"Yo...well, I was originally like this in the first place."

"I've been working out every day! Can't you tell?! Just look at these muscles!" Droy swung the leg around, sweating. 

"If Levy could see you like this now, what would she say..." Jet almost continued but Droy interrupted him.