Chapter 50

After Natsu defeated Future Rogue, everyone cheered while he fell from exhaustion.

"He did it!" Sora said, jumping in the air. However, all of the dragons started glowing. "Huh? They're vanishing." After all of the dragons disappeared, everyone smiled. However, some Dragon Slayers were disappointed that they didn't slay a single dragon.

Meanwhile, Natsu watched Future Rogue disappear. "The Rogue I know will never become you."

"Shadow..." Future Rogue mumbled, confusing Natsu. "The shadow...sucks me in...It hounds me relentlessly...The darkness within me will never go away. And the day Frosch died...That was the day...that the shadow and I became one..."

"Frosch won't die!"

"In one year. Tell the other me...to protect Frosch...a year from now...Frosch will be killed...by..."

Meanwhile, Future Lucy finally returned to her time. Smiling, she cried. However, the current Lucy felt a tear fall down her face. "Tears...?!" Walking to Natsu, she hugged him from behind.

"What's the matter, Lucy?"

"Nothing. I just felt the need to say...thanks."

~~~~~~

Hugging everyone, Sora smiled. But, she felt something was off. Blinking, she looked towards Magi. 'Why do I feel like I miss 'em already...?'

"Because it's time for them to leave." Mira said, smiling, as she appeared from nowhere.

"Mira?!" Jumping away, Sora pointed at her. "What are you doing here?!"

"Just sending them home." Mira pointed towards Magi. "They were sent here by me to help you in the battle. And now, it's time for them to go home."

"Can I say goodbye, then?"

"Of course. It's the least I can do."

As she walked towards them, she smiled. Running, she jumped onto Muu. Laughing, she clutched onto him as he staggered forwards. "Guess who?" she said, covering his eyes.

Grunting, Muu held her arms so she wouldn't fall off. "There's only one person I know who jumps onto me as much as you do, Sora."

"Correct!"

"What are you doing over here?" Alibaba asked.

"Hmm? Just to say goodbye!"

Confused, they all tilted their head. However, they felt a tingling sensation flow through their bodies. Blinking, they saw themselves glowing.

"I'm sorry to ruin your goodbyes, but it's time for you to head home." Mira said, walking towards them.

"Wait! We can't just leave!" Alibaba stated.

"I know you don't want to, but you don't belong here."

However, Sin held Sora's hand as they were lifted in the air. "Sora, do you like me?"

"Of course I do!" Sora laughed.

"No. I mean romantically."

Realizing he wasn't playing, she smiled bitterly. "Sorry, but no."

"Oh....But if you did, would you stay with me in my world?"

Shaking her head, Sora closed her eyes and looked at the ground. "I...couldn't. I have a family here." Looking up, she looked at everyone. "I don't have the heart to leave 'em."

"Sora, Look at me." Turning her head, she was welcomed with a kiss. Breaking away, he looked at her sadly. "Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

Shaking her head, she looked at his hand that grasped hers tightly, awaiting her answer. "I'm sorry, Sin. You were more like a brother to me."