Chapter 22

As Fairy Tail heard the crowd cheer for Jura, Levy sweat dropped.

"They really like that Jura person." Levy said.

"Haven't you heard of him, Levy? He's one of the 10 Wizard Saints." Jet said.

"That's the same title as our Master." Droy said while eating a hotdog.

Meanwhile, Mavis had an emotionless face. "Aw, don't make that face. We'll be fine, 1st Master!" Makarov said with a smile. "Our guy held that title once, too. You could say they're evenly matched." However, as he saw her trembling, he started to sweat nervously. "1st Master...?"

"I-I would like to use the little girl's room."

"But you're a ghost!" Magi and Fairy Tail said.

"How can a ghost go to the bathroom?" Alibaba asked.

"Beats me..." Sin said.

"Fascinating..." Kouen looked at Mavis like she was the only thing that held his attention.

"I don't like that look he's giving..." Shuddering, Alibaba scooted away from Kouen.

"Me either..." All of Magi shuddered. 'Note: don't ever get Kouen's interest!'

Looking towards Jellal, Erza frowned. 'Jellal...will you be all right?'

Meanwhile, Ultear looked into her orb, her eyes widening. "What?! Jellal is fighting?!"

"He won't give himself away, will he?" Meredy asked.

Sweating, Ultear looked away. "I pray he's not that stupid. It should be fine, as long as he doesn't try to show off for Erza."

As Chapati announce their names, he said, "Let the final match of the day begin!"

Levitating his staffs in the air, Jellal narrowed his eyes towards Jura. 'I'll do what I can...for Fairy Tail." Charging towards him, he held one of the staffs. 'And so, I'll win this!'

  However, Jura signaled his hand towards the left, making the ground rise. Even so, Jellal jumped over each of them. Smirking, Jura created more right under Jellal while he was in the air. Before he could react, they were sent his way. However, he dodged each.       
  Landing on one, he ran towards Jura while he let his staves surround Jura. "5-Layered Magic Circle: Sacred Song!" Creating runes above Jura's head, he released a beam.

"Jura!" Sherria yelled.

"Don't worry about him." Lyon smirked. 'Unfortunately for Sora's team...I believe that Jura is the greatest wizard in Fiore.'

As the dust cleared away, Jura sent a hand made of earth towards Jellal. However, this didn't stop Jellal. "3-Layered Magic Circle: Mirror Water!" Sending his attack back at Jura, Jura held two fingers towards the fist, deflecting it, and sending right back at Jellal.

"He deflected it!" Magi, besides Kouen and Morg who tried to hold their composure, eyes widened. 

"Amazing!" Alibaba said. 

"Now, that's someone that should be a General!" Sin smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. If he had a chance, he would like to request Jura to be his new General.

As Team B saw Jellal get sent back from the force of the hit, Sora shouted, "C'mon, Mystogan! Show 'em the power of Fairy Tail!"

"Look at that power! They didn't make him one of the 10 Wizard Saints for nothing!" Chapati said.

Landing, Jellal puffed out some oxygen. 'I should have known I couldn't beat him with borrowed magic.' Looking at Jura, his left eye glowed. "Meteor!" Surrounded by his Heavenly Body Magic, he traveled at high speeds.