Chapter 34

A/N: Guys. I just read the first chapter of Edens Zero. And I must say, it is so great! I love it already! Check it out if you can. You'll love it, promise! My hope now is that they will travel to Fairy Tail and Hiro will do a crossover like he did with 7 Deadly Sins and Rave Master. If you can, please tell Hiro to let them meet Fairy Tail, especially Natsu. 
The safest place to read it online is mangarock.com, at least for me it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 3: Battle

  First match: Mermaid Heel, Milli, V.S. Quatro, Semmes--Milli won.

  As Sin watched the end of the battle, he only could think of lewd thoughts. It only worsened when he thought of Sora doing that to him. Blushing, he held his face while trying to control his...well, you know...

  Upon seeing his face, Morg scooted away from discomfort. Blushing, she stayed close to Alibaba.

"Morg...are you okay?" Alibaba asked. Seeing her face flushed, he was really worried for her.

Shaking her head, she pointed towards Sin. "I don't like the look on his face..."

Nodding, he narrowed his eyes to Sin as he made sure she was far away from him. Walking towards him, Muu fisted his hand, and bonked him on the head. "Get your head out of the gutter!"

Second match: Saber, Rufus, V.S. Blue Pegasus, Eve.

"White Fang!" Eve shouted.

"I have committed your magic to memory." While in the snow storm, Rufus leapt through the air, dodging every attack.

"Rivals in the first day's competition section become enemies in the third day's battle!" Chapati announced.

"Eve was original a Council member." Yajima said, turning to Lahar.

"That's true. He was a member of the Rune Knights, the Arrest-and-Custody Division, like myself." Lahar said. Watching the match, he saw Eve smirk. "Even back then...he possessed enormous potential. However, since entering his Guild, it seems he has polished his talent even more."

"Well, ain't he just done everything?!" Sora said, sarcastically putting her hands on her hips.

Putting two fingers on each hand towards his head, Rufus said, "Memory Make...Karma of the Burning Earth!" Bending to the ground, he let fire scorch from the ground as it surrounded Eve, burning him in the process. 

  Falling to the ground, Eve tried to cool himself off. 

"The battle is over! Eve...put up a good fight, but his attacks never touched Rufus! The winner is Rufus of Sabertooth! He's as tough as we thought!"

As Gray watched him bow, he clenched his fist. 'It's my  job to take this guy down!'

Meanwhile, Ren was furious. "Dang it Eve, why'd you have to lose...? Still, he really was  amazing..."

"It seems we have fallen considerably in the rankings, haven't we?" Hibiki sighed.

"You may both feel as relaxed as if you were sniffing the perfume of a flower. Men, we still have a secret weapon." Ichiya said as the came behind him. "We have a secret weapon. It's so essential, I said it twice."

Bowing, Ren and Hibiki said, "Every statement is a lesson."

Straitening themselves, Hibiki cocked his head to the side as he closed his eyes. "But I'm still wondering who this person is. You say you cannot tell even us...?"

"I hope this one is a Guild member. If he isn't, that'd be against the rules." Ren said.

As no one was in the arena, Pumpkin stood in the center. "Moving right along, we'll start the third battle...Fairy Tail B's Laxus Dreyar V.S. Raven Tail's Alexei!"