Chapter 9

'The second day of the training camp: 3 months before the Grand Magic Games.'

"Wow! I'm feeling so good!" Natsu grinned as he was sweating.

"As long as we take the training seriously-" Gray started as he stretched.

"We can upgrade our magic power so fast in two days." Wendy finished.

"Then 3 months is quite enough for us to catch up with this world." Erza huffed.

"Sure." Levy said.

Laughing manically, Natsu yelled, "The other Guilds' jerks, open your eyes! I'll show you our overwhelming power after 3-month training!"

However, he needed to worry about Sora. "Naaatttsssuuu!" She marched over to him with anger on her whole being. Grabbing his ear, she made him bend down to her level. "I thought I won the bet!"

"Y-you did! W-what's wrong?" 

"All you did was move stuff around! How is that cleaning?!"

"Y-you didn't say h-how you wanted it..."

"N-now Sora, you should calm down." Lucy said.

"Calm down?! Calm down?! I would be calm if this idiot wasn't such a terrible cleaner!" After a few minutes, Sora calmed down as Erza held her back while Natsu was cowering behind Lucy, who sweat dropped.

Sitting down, Lucy sat beside Happy. "Man, that was tough." She shook her head. "I was worried about the time, and doubted if 3 months is too short. Now seeing us going so effectively like this, I would say 'Oh, we still have 3 months'."

"Yes."

Sitting down beside them, Sora said, "But still, we should work hard even if we have 3 months left."

"Yeah."

Before they could react, Virgo appeared. "Princess! Emergency!" But it was under where Lucy sat, making her sitting on top of her.

Blushing, Lucy was trying to make sure she didn't fall. "Why are you here!"

"I'm ready for the punishment." 

"Virgo." Happy said.

"The Maid Spirit." Carla said.

"Seems to me you're already being punished..." Sora sweat dropped.

"Lucy has been in the Fairy Sphere for 7 years...which means that all the Celestial Spirits who made contracts with her were staying in the Celestial Realm." Gray crossed his arms over his chest as Lucy finally fell off, making her stand with Jet and Droy.

"Oh poor Spirits! Because of Lucy's fault..." Juvia said.

Virgo looked down. "No...that's not a big problem for us."

"What happened?" Levy asked.

"The Celestial Realm is in a crisis of extermination. Please...please help us." Virgo bowed.

Hearing this, everyone either was too silent from the shock of this information or they asked, hesitantly, what's wrong. "The King of the Celestial Realm is waiting for you. I'm here to pick you up."

"Sure! Let's go help them! We are friends-" Natsu said.

"Wait!" Lucy's fists were in front of her. "We humans cannot go to the Celestial Realm, can we?"

"You can enter the Celestial Realm in the Celestial Clothes." After making a magic circle to teleport them, which included everyone but Jet and Droy. "Ready to go?"