Chapter 25

In the infirmary, Wendy and Natsu slept peacefully while Sora stood next to him, Lucy stood next to Wendy, and Carla sat on a stool.

"Natsu...will he be okay?" Lucy asked for Sora and her concern.

"No need to worry about him. It's nothing more than motion sickness."

"Wendy?" Sora asked, turning to Por.

"She's already well on the way to recovery."

Bending down to Carla's, Lucy smiled. "Carla, you're all better now?"

"Yes."

"That's great!"

Standing up, Lucy walked towards the door. "Everybody's waiting, so...I'm headed out. What about you, Sora?"

"I'm gonna stay for a little longer."

"Okay." As Lucy closed the doors, she stumbled backwards to make some distance between her and Magi. 'That was close!'

"Lucy, right?" Alibaba asked.

"Yes...?" 

"We were wondering if Sora and Natsu were okay." 

Waving her hands in the air frantically, she smiled and closed her eyes. "Natsu's fine. He just needs some rest. Sora, on the other hand..." Looking down, she started to fidget underneath their stares. Looking up, she said, "She's really worried about Natsu. I mean, they're brother and sister, after all. As soon as he wakes up, I'm sure she'll be back to normal!" Turning away, she waved goodbye. 

"Do you think we should go in there?" Morg asked.

"Well, I am!" Sin said before they could stop him. However, As Sora opened the doors, they hit him in the face. Blinking, she searched for the crash.

"Sin!"

Looking to where Magi were looking, she saw him on the ground, holding his hurt face while rocking side to side. "Eehh?" Walking towards him, she looked at him with concern. "You okay, Sin?" Holding her hand towards him, she watched as he took it.

"Obviously. But I will be if you take care of me." 

  Tilting her head to the side, she was about to reply, but was interrupted by Muu, who slapped Sin's hand off of her's, making him fall to the ground, and Kouen, who put Sora behind him. 

Smiling towards Sora, Muu reassured her. "I think he's fine if he has time to flirt." 

Walking in front of Kouen, she helped Sin up. "Maybe. But it's my fault that he's hurt." Helping him up, she let Por see if anything was broken, and, after Por checked him, she took him to the Stadium. 
However, Sin stopped her on the way.  Turning towards him, Sora titled her head. "What's wrong?" Before she could react, he backed her up to the wall and caged her between his arms with him looking down at her. Keeping her guard up, she looked him straight in the eyes. 

"Sora..." Cupping her face in his hand, Sin leaned down close to her lips, hesitant to kiss her. 'Is it the right time for this...?'

However, Sora snapped him out of his thoughts. "Sin...what are you doing?" Before she could react, Kouen took ahold of her wrist and walked (practically dragged her) her far away from Sin's reach. 
As they were walking, Sora looked at his face. "Kouen, what'd you do that for?"

Keeping his gaze in front, he simply said, "No reason."

"Huh? If there's no reason, then ya wouldn't mind me goin' back to Sin?" Silence ensued. Smirking, Sora struggled out of his hold and walked back to Sin. Before she could get far, he stood in front of her. As she tried walking around him multiple times, he kept her from going anywhere. Getting an idea, she put her face close to his, watching him blush a bit, and was about to 'kiss', to which he thought she would do, and quickly ran out of his reach. Laughing, she smiled. "See ya!"