Chapter 2

As most of Fairy Tail  were on a ship heading to where Tenrou Island was located, they questioned if they were really close.

"Is it really around here?" Bisca asked, putting down her binoculars.

"There's nothing to see..." Alzack commented.

While Droy continued eating, Warren stood beside him looking at the sea. "According to those Pegasus guys, there was something about 'Eternano' in this part of this ocean..."

"What's 'Eternano' in the first place, anyway?" Max asked while looking at the map. 

"How am I meant to know? Probably something like little particles of magic, right?" 

"Was it really ok not to bring Romeo along?" Biska turned towards Alzack.

"We should have brought him along, by force if necessary."

"It's not a certainty that everyone is still alive." Max was being reasonable, at least...

"We shouldn't get our hopes up..." Warren agreed.

However, Jet and Droy were ecstatic. They put their arms around each others necks and chanted, "We can see Levy again! We can see Levy again!"

"So noisy!" Warren's jaw dropped. Closing his mouth, a drop of sweat poured down his face. "There's been no word in over seven years. Think about the worst case scenario as well!" Silence was the answer.

Suddenly, they noticed a figure in the distance. "What...is that?" Max asked.

"A person...? How?! It's on top of the ocean!" Warren was astonished. "S-she's standing on it! Who is it?!"

  As she smiled at them, she raised her hands in the air. Waves formed around her, but that wasn't all. Tenrou Island was raised out of the ocean with a barrier surrounding it entirely.

"Tenrou Island/It's Tenrou Island...!" Both Max and Warren's jaws dropped. However, the girl simply started to walk towards Tenrou.

"That woman! She went to Tenrou Island!" Warren pointed at her.

"After her! Hurry!" Max stated.

  As they were trying to catch up to her, everyone shouted for her to wait for them, even on the Island. It wasn't fair that she was out of reach with them running. She practically floated above the ground, though they couldn't see since she was far away.

"What's up with that woman!" Biska asked.

"But she did show us the location of Tenrou Island..." Alzack said. "Maybe she'll lead us to where everyone is..."

"I-I see!" Warren said.

"Don't lose sight of her!" Jet was in the lead. Getting ahead of everyone, he suddenly stopped, making everyone stop with him. Before anyone could ask what was wrong, they saw something that gave them hope.

"Natsu..." Alzack said. Natsu was laying on his stomach, covered with dirt and rocks. 

Meanwhile~~~~~~

  Back at the Guild, Raki was cleaning a table while Romeo read a book.

"Romeo...was it really a good idea for you not to go along?" Makao asked, a smile forced while sweat poured down out of nervousness.

"Even if Tenrou Island is found...there's no telling whether everyone is alive, right?"

"Nonsense! we have to believe!" Nab exclaimed.

"There's been no word in over 7 years." Everyone sighed at Romeo's blunt answer. 

However, Teebo and his goons returned, smashing the door out of the way. "There are a lot fewer people here today... Rather than a Guild, what is this? Some sort of friendship club...?" Some smirked while others laughed.