Chapter 14

In the hotel room, Erza sat on one bed while Lucy, Gray, and Natsu were sitting on the ground.

"You guys...where have you been wandering around up 'til now?!" Erza asked.

"Just another boring dinner..." Gray looked away from her eyes.

"Well...it's complicated...well...I mean...err..." Lucy stammered.

Meanwhile, Natsu was thinking about Sting and Rogue.

"If the main event ends up being a battle, I'll show you...what the true power of a Dragon Slayer is." Sting said.

"What the true power of a Dragon Slayer is." Rogue said.

  Happy was thinking about what Lector said.

"That cat that's with that outdated Dragon Slayer reeks of stupidity, doesn't he?" Lector shrugged, smiling.

"Fro thinks so too."

Boiling with anger, they both said, "I'm gonna get those guys back, no matter what!"

Meanwhile~~~~~~

  After Sting, Rogue, Lector, and Fro left, Muu and Sin let Sora go once they were sure she was calmed down. After a few hours, they decided it was time that Sora got to her room. Arriving there, Magi left her besides Muu, who was worried for her.

"You okay?" Muu asked.

"Yeah..."

Silence ensued. Nervous, Muu patted her on the head and left. "Man, that was one awkward moment..." he mumbled.

With Sora, she opened the door. Closing it, she was met with an annoyed Mira. "Hey, Mira."

"Don't 'hey, Mira' me. Where were you? We were worried something bad happened to you." Grabbing her by the hair, she made her kneel down. Punishing her, Laxus put a hand on Mira's shoulder.

"Hey, we need her for the Games."

"...Fine..." After Sora stood up, Mira said, "Next time, get here a little earlier."

"Okay!" Turning to Laxus, Sora smiled at him. Before he could react, she hugged him. "Thanks for saving me from her wrath!"

Awkwardly, he patted her on the back. "Uh...Your welcome..."

Letting go, she sat on a bed. Laying down, she closed her eyes, smiling at the softness of the bed. Feeling it weigh down, she opened one eye to see Gajeel sitting on the edge. "Hey, Steel. Get off. They're other beds to sit on."

"Let's just say this is the best one." Laying down, he turned his back from her and crossed his arms over his chest.

Smirking, Sora pushed him off the bed with her feet. As she watched him fall, she laughed at him. However, she abruptly stopped her laughing. Blinking, she inched away from him. "Gajeel, l-look, it was an a-accident."

Getting up, he slowly made his way to her. "Accident my but!" Running after her, he saw she hid behind Jellal. 

Sweat dropping, Jellal tried getting out of this. "Now...why don't we calm down...?"

"She started it!"

"Sora...don't you think you should apologize?"

Crossing her arms over her chest, she looked away. "Nope. He should a gotten off when I told him to."

"Why you little- Come 'ere!" Grabbing ahold of her, he held her waist with his arms. As she struggled, he smirked. Tickling her, she hit his arms telling him to stop.

"Anyways, why were you late?" Jellal asked.

Abruptly stopping, Sora blinked. Getting out of Gajeel's arms, she stood in front of everyone. Telling them about Sting and Rogue, she clenched her fists. "Those jerks don't know anything about Achnologia! They even killed their own parents!" As her brows furrowed from her anger, Mira smiled and put her hand on her fists.