A/N

I'm sorry! But I'm so tired of writing this series. I'm really sorry but my patience with this book is running then. I promised to finish this with all the pages from the manga, but I just can't take it anymore!!! I have so many ideas for stories and I wanna do them. For Sora, she just takes Juvia's place, if ya haven't noticed by now, and does whatever. Also, Magi will only be commentating on the Games, so I'm gonna leave it up to your imagination of what happens.  

  If you don't know what happens, then look up a summary. However, the part where Sora sees Sting, I'll summarize. 

Sora and Sting summary: Sora sees Sting and asks why he isn't fighting. Vaguely, he answers her. Sighing, she walks towards him. Sitting down, she looks at the sky. Looking at her, he asks why she isn't attacking him. Looking at him, she smiles, saying, "It's not the time for that." Confused, he questions her on what that means. "I can see you need a friend, not an enemy."

After a while, she decides to get back into the fight. Standing up, she starts walking away, saying goodbye. 

 Summary over~~~~~~

Now, I just need to do the departure for Magi and the ball. Then, I'm done with this series. Again, I apologize! Just please, please don't do any hate comments. Anyways, adieu.