Chapter 8

'It'll begin in another 3 months...the one great event that decides the number 1 Guild in Fiore! The Great Magic Games; this is a festival featuring many different kinds of magic competitions. In the span of 7 years, our Guild has become the weakest in the Kingdom of Fiore. In order to make Fairy Tail the number 1 Guild in Fiore...we resolved to enter the Great Magic Games. 'However, to us of the Tenrou gang, perhaps those 7 blank years...have left us unable to match up with the battles of these times. There are 3 months until the festival. Therefore, we...held a training camp by the sea!' As Lucy jumped in the air, she raised her arms in the air. Meanwhile, everyone was either walking around and looking at the beach or doing the exact same thing as Lucy, meaning Levy.

"You guys! We didn't come here to play!" Carla said in her bikini with snorkeling gear on.

"That's right!" Happy wore a hat, covering his ears, and a tube around him to float with.

Droy sweat dropped. "Dressed like that...even if you say that..."

"Of course we understand..." Erza started blushing with excitement. "Having some variety is key!" She stood in the water. "Playing well, eating well, sleeping well-"

"You totally left out the main point of training..." Jet sweat dropped.

"By the end of your training camp..." Droy started.

"At the very least, we'll have you be able to defeat those of our level-" Before Jet or Droy could react, Gray and Natsu ran, leaving dust behind the, and sending Jet and Droy flying. Natsu and Gray did many battles.

But the last..."Sun-tanning battle!" Afterwards, they were tired and stretched. "Ahh...let's go back to the lodge and sleep..." 

"They're totally enjoying themselves..." Jet trembled.

"Ahh, well...let's be lenient for the first day, at least..." Droy shook.

While Juvia dreamed about Gray, Wendy was reading the papers she was given. "Umm...this...how should this be read..."

With Lucy and Levy, they were in the water. As they stood, Lucy held a ball. "Huh? Now that you mention it...of the Tenrou group that came to the training camp, this is it...?" Lucy started searching around for the rest of the members.

"It seems like the others are having their own training camp somewhere else...It seems like Mira's group went to the mountains...(Which included her siblings and Cana) Laxus and his crew went somewhere else as well..." Levy explained.

Lucy started poking her chin. "Hmm...I feel like we're forgetting someone..."

"Gajeel and Lily..." Happy said.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen them lately..." Carla said.

"They said it was some sort of secret training! I tried to go along with them, but they turned me down..." Levy's brows furrowed.

Lucy put her left hand over her mouth, smiling. "You tried to go along...? Oh...Levy...?" She laughed.

"N-no...! It's not like that at all!" Lucy merely laughed. Annoyed, she started splashing her. "Come on already! Give me a break, Lu!"

  Meanwhile, Jet and Droy were having dirty thoughts as they saw the girls in their bikinis...

"Ahh, well...it's the first day, after all...This is fine, right?" Droy asked.

"That's right..." Jet said as they both blushed.

Back with Lucy, she still pondered the person they forgot. "But I still feel like someone's missing."