Chapter 40

While Sting and Rogue stood across from Natsu and Gajeel, Jiemma said, "Make your victory overwhelming. Show them the strength of the Guild at the top."

Meanwhile, Makarov said, "Just put all your heart into it."

Smirking, Sting kept his gaze towards Natsu. 'I've always waited for this moment, Natsu. Everything's finally falling into place.'

"Match...start!" Chapati announced as the gong was hit.

"Let's go!" Sting said.

"Yeah." Rogue nodded.

  However, before they could react, Natsu and Gajeel suddenly appeared in front of them out of nowhere. Seeing their glaring faces up close, chills ran through their bodies. Elbowing their stomachs, Natsu and Gajeel sent them flying.

While everyone was shocked, Sora cheered. Looking towards her 'Guild', she smirked. "Just you wait! Natsu and Gajeel will beat 'em in no time!"

  While Sting and Rogue were down, Natsu kicked Sting, sending him flying, while Gajeel punched Rogue, knocking him into the ground and kicking him like he was a rag doll.

However, Sting simply smirked while panting. Getting on all fours, crawling like a dragon, Sting yelled, "White Dragon: Roar!"

However, Natsu dodged his attack. "A laser?!"

Meanwhile, Rogue ran towards Gajeel, saying, "Shadow Dragon: Slash!"

However, Gajeel blocked him with, "Iron Dragon: Sword!" Smirking, he was satisfied to find Rogue's eyes widen from surprise. Chuckling, he punched him, sending him flying. Seeing this, Natsu grabbed his face.

"Rogue!" Before Sting could react, Natsu ran towards him. "What?!"

"Flame Dragon Wing Attack!" Fire coursed through Natsu, and swirled around him as Sting and Rogue were spiraled through his flames.

Shocked, as everyone else was, Chapati couldn't believe what he was seeing. "What...What is going on here?! Sting and Rogue, the Twin Dragons of Fiore's strongest Guild, are being pressured!"

Getting up, Sting smirked while panting, watching Gajeel and Natsu as they stood, waiting for them to make a move. "Strong, as I though you had to be..."

"Gajeel..." Rogue said, panting.

"Did you guys really beat dragons with that level of power?" Natsu asked.

"Not beat...killed. With these very hands." Sting reached out one hand in front of him.

"Weren't they your parents?"

"That has nothing to do with you. Now I'll show you the power that kills dragons." As he said this, a white aura surrounded Sting. "White Drive."

Rogue did the same. "Shadow Drive."

As they finished, light and darkness surrounded them. "Let's go." Sting commanded.

Looking afar, Jiemma merely said, "It's over, you garbage Guild."

Running full speed, Sting punched him with light, blinding Natsu as he tried to block. "Receive the judgement of Holy White! Take this!" Using his other fist, light surrounded it as he finally punched Natsu, sending him flying.

"Salamander!" Gajeel yelled. Before he could run to his friend's side, Rogue appeared before him. Before he could react, Rogue kicked him. 

"Shadows cannot be captured."

"You..." Glaring, Gajeel tried striking him but Rogue disappeared and appeared at his side, elbowing his face.

  Meanwhile, Magi clenched their fists while they stood, wanting to do something for their friends, only to realize they can't.