Chapter 38

Laughing maniacally, Minerva threw Lucy to the ground. Running towards her, Natsu and Gray caught her before she could touch the ground.

Looking towards Minerva, Natsu yelled, "What have you done, you b****!"

"Are you alright?! Hang in there!" Gray said as he shook Lucy.

Running towards her, Sora kneeled beside her. "Lucy! Wake up!" Shaking her, she tried to believe that her friend would be okay. She didn't know what she would do if Lucy- 'No! It's not a time to think about that!'

"We must get Lucy to the medical facility!" One of the staff yelled, running to get Lucy.

However, Wendy ran in front of them. "No! Before that, I have to give her first-aid treatment!"

  Elsewhere, Magi stood up, concerned. 

"Y-you don't think..." Alibaba couldn't finish his sentence, scared it was true.

"...No. She'll be alright." Morg said.

"Though, I do wonder for how long." Kouen said.

"What do you mean?" Muu asked.

"Many wouldn't survive attacks for that long."

"Don't say that! Lucy will be okay!" Aladdin said.

Meanwhile, Erza and Sora turned towards her, glaring along with Natsu. "What's with that look?" Minerva asked while walking out of the water. "I simply took advantage of the rule. Rather, you should be grateful to me for letting her keep 2nd place. I guess she didn't understand. She's useless trash." Smirking, she looked towards Sora. "Oh, I guess this means you join our Guild, Sooorrraaaa~ I can't wait to see you there." Smirking, she watched as her team members stood in front of her, smirking, while Erza held her arm out before Gray, Sora, or Natsu could do anything.

"Woah! It seems like both teams are about to have quite an explosive moment!" Chapati gasped.

"Erza, let me at 'em! They're gonna pay for what they did." Sora started walking forwards. However, Erza pushed her back. Shocked, she looked at Erza. 

"I don't care if you're the strongest or number 1 in Fiore. I will only say one thing: you have made enemies of the worst Guild to anger." Erza's face darkened. "And we will get Sora back no matter the cost."

Time skip~~~~~~~

  In the infirmary, Sora, Magi, and Team A waited for Lucy take awaken from her slumber. Suddenly, Team B ran in.

"Is Lucy okay?!" Mira asked.

"You guys!" Gray said, surprised.

Smirking, Cana placed her hands on her hips. "Even though we're from different teams, we're still in the same Guild, right?"

"Thanks to Wendy and Aladdin, her life is not at risk." Por said.

"Thank goodness." Gajeel said.

"Not at all, it was thanks to Shella's emergency aid." Wendy waved her hands in the air, frantically.

Smiling, Aladdin said, "It was nothing. She's a friend, after all!"

"I'm relieved that she has been treated." Erza said.

"Those B******s..." Natsu glared towards the ground while he fisted his hands, holding his anger back.

"I know what you want to say." Laxus said.

Groaning, Lucy opened one eye, looking around the room. "Everyone...I'm sorry...especially Sora...I've...lost again..."

"What are you saying! You got 2nd place. That's 8 points." Gray smiled.