Chapter 18

"The first game continues in the completely silent battlefield, Hidden! Right off the bat, Raven Tail's Nalpudding has taken the lead!" Chapati announced.

"Man, I'd hate to be in this battle. Seems that it would take too much time." Alibaba scratched the back of his head as he said this.

"Yeah. But I have a feeling this won't end well for Fairy Tail..." Morg stated.

"Especially how that Nalpudding guy started off with Gray." Sin clenched his fists out of anger. 'He sure took into account of what that Rufus guy said...'

Meanwhile, Kouen held a calm composure. "This is a very interesting game..." 

"In this field filled with copies of their enemies and themselves...how are they to find out which are their real opponents?!" Chapati continued.

"There's plenty of methods available...For example, they could sense their enemy's magical presence..." Yajima stated.

"Hmph...I'm sure Eve will think of a much more incredible way..." Jenny said, looking smug. 

Meanwhile, Erza looked towards the sky. "Besides...as far as sensing the enemy's magical presence, there's plenty of ways to go about it...but identifying them specifically is no easy task."

"Gray~! What are you doing?!" Natsu shouted. 

"Why are you letting the same guy get you twice?!" Elfman shouted.

"Raven Tail." As Lucy looked over at them, she glared at them for targeting Gray.

However, Flare noticed her glare. "What are you looking at, Blondie?"

Saying nothing, Lucy kept her gaze. 'Wendy was the same...It seems like she wants to crush me completely...'

"Blondie..."

"Stop it, Flare." Maskie said.

"That Ivan..." Makarov looked at his son.

With Gray, he kept his stance. Having no contact with anyone, he was starting to get anxious at every turn. 'Come on...Get it together.' However, something started to crack underneath the ground. "Hmm?"

Before he could react, "Carrot Missile!" was sent his way. Millions of carrots started to form, being thrown at him to which he dodged. "Huh...It missed..." Beth said. However, a flytrap was sent her way, hitting her.

"Haha! I saw you using magic!" Yeager earned himself a point. Before he could react, ice was sent his was, knocking him over and losing said point.

Walking forwards, Lyon earned a point. "I saw it, too."

"Lyon." Gray watched him.

"Found you, Gray." As Lyon smirked, a jumping Sora yelled Gray's name.

"Sora!" 

"S-Sora?!" As he thought he saw her underwear, Sora landed on his head, earning a point.

  As Lyon fell to the ground, Sora kneeled down, poking him.

"Hey, hey! No need to touch him..."

"What if he's dead?" Sora looked at him, innocently, tilting her head.

"What a sight..." Lyon mumbled.

However, Sora smacked him on his head. "I was wearing shorts underneath my skirt, Creep!" She stood up, pulling her skirt down. "Pervert..." As Lyon vanished to another part of the city, she turned to Gray. "I'm going to defeat you! Even though I promised Gramps, I was gonna do it anyways!"