Chapter 6

Huffing, Natsu was sweating. "Can't...believe...?"

Max smirked, holding his hand toward Natsu. "The past 7 years means a lot to us; we've tried very hard to grow up."

"Natsu..." Wendy started.

"Lost to Max?" Lucy finished.

"C'mon, Natsu! You're better than this!" Sora shouted.

  Nodding, he sprinted after Max. Attack after attack, Max simply dodged Natsu. After sending yet another attack, Natsu didn't react fast enough.

Max smirked. "Sand Rebellion." This sent Natsu in the air from sand. As Sora laughed at him, he glared at her making her laugh even more.

"Sorry Big Bro, but that doesn't scare me!"

Pouting, he looked away. Spreading his limbs apart, he shouted, "Catch the fire!"

As everyone coughed out sand, Lucy, Wendy, and Carla shouted for him not to while Happy and Sora cheered for him to do it.

As Natsu ran towards Max, they both shouted, "Fire Dragon's...Iron Fist/Sand Wall!"

While Natsu looked serious, Max's brows furrowed, smiling through the pain. "I'm not the man you knew 7 years ago."

"Unbelievable! Max is-" Bijiter started.

"Overpowering Natsu?" Warren finished.

"Then maybe we can also beat him..." Nab said.

"Fat chance!" Sora shouted.

Backing away, Natsu put his right leg outward, crouching down. "Mode Lightening Fire Dragon!" Shocking everyone, he was encased in fire and lightening. As sparks flew, he said, "Lightening Fire Dragon's..."

As he was preparing his attack, Max started pouring sweat. "W-what is it..."

"Roarrr!" Unleashing lightening, damage done all around. As the dust cleared, Max stumbled. "Dang! It's not as powerful as it was."

"What d'ya mean 'it's not as powerful as it was'?!" Sora shook his shoulders. Looking emotionless at her, he merely shrugged his shoulders. "Eeehhh?!"

Lucy sweat dropped. "W-when did you steal this?!"

Getting out of Sora's clutches, he huffed. "Just now."

"Terrific...!" Wendy said.

Still trembling, Max put his hand up. "I...give up...You win...I'm gonna be killed by that powerful attack."

Turning towards Warren, Nab, and Bijiter, he smirked. "Who's the next one?"

They all screamed. "Yaaa!/He's too powerful!/Just like a monster!"

Laughing manically, he started to sweat and fell down with Sora laughing at him. Lucy sighed. "But it really costs too much magic power to use this."

"Natsu...you'd better not fight with this in a real combat." Happy said.

"Man...wouldn't I like to try that move..."

"Sora, I don't think-"

Crouching down beside Natsu, Sora poked him. "Hey~ Natsu. Can ya teach me that move?"

"Sure."

"Yay!"

While Max was getting his breath back, Wendy clapped her hands together. "Well, Max is marvelous too."

He scratched the back of his neck. "You are flattering me, Wendy."

Carla put her paws on her hips. "You are strong enough to fight with the Orge's. Why didn't you beat them and shut them up?"