Chapter 13

'The capital of Fiore Kingdom, the Flower Blooming Capital, Crocas. Once a year, this festival for mages is held...the Great Magic Games. The city is bustling full with the mages of Fiore and its citizens. 
In the center of the city is the King of Fiore's palace, Mercurias. And in the mountains to the west, the Great Magic Games is being held in the Domus Flau. And in the middle of town, there is us.' Lucy thought as Wendy, Gray, Happy, Natsu, and Carla were sitting/lying on the ground.

"H-hey...I still don't feel so great about all this...We don't know for sure if that spell worked..." Gray said.

"Yeah, but I do feel like my magic power has increased. All my joints are still totally sore, though..." Lucy looked away.

Standing up, Erza looked at them. "Geez, don't you guys feel embarrassed for yourselves?"

"Why are you completely fine, Erza~?" Lucy asked, sweat dropping.

"She probably had her second origin from the start." Gray said, sweat dropping.

"That makes sense."

Sora smiled, helping Natsu up. "Well~, let's just say we're stronger than all you compared."

"Eh? That's not fair!" Lucy said.

"Aww, don't be such a baby." While Sora said this, Lucy pouted and looked away with her arms crossed over her chest. Sora patted her head.

"This is my first time being in a city this big." Lucy looked around after she got up. 

"Ai~" Happy said.

"Me too." Erza said.

"It's a lot bigger than Edolas Kingdom." Sora said.

  Interrupting them, Alzack, Levy, Bisca, Makarov, Jet, and Droy walked up to them with the Magi crew following.

"So, you guys finally made it." Makarov said.

"Master." Erza said.

Stopping in front of them, Makarov had Asuka on his shoulders. "Let's get on with this event already!"

Laughing maniacally, Natsu and Sora said, "We'll show 'em the power of Fairy Tail!"

  However, when Crocas' citizens heard this, they began muttering about them.

"Did you hear that? Fairy Tail!"

"Where? Them?"

"The weak little Guild forever claiming last place."

Overhearing this, Sora narrowed her eyes. Meanwhile, Natsu heard someone laughing. "Who laughed just now?!"

Erza put her hand on his shoulder. "Knock it off."

"Tch~ They'll know what's comin' to 'em when we win. They'll eat their words right up!" Sora stated.

"You guys gonna come get last place again this year, too?" A man hit his butt.

"Everyone knows Sabertooth is gonna dominate!" His friend did a thumbs up.

"Is this what they have to deal with, now?" Alibaba asked.

"This seems unfair." Aladdin said.

  Shaking his fist, Natsu tried to hold himself back.

"Whoever wants to laugh, let 'em go ahead and laugh." Makarov looked down.

"What's 'last place'?" Asuka asked.

Sin got to her level, smiling. "Well...-"

"Don't you even explain to her. She's too innocent to find out!" Sora said.