Chapter 30

A/N: Hey, guys! Sorry the fight was short, but I'm glad people enjoyed it. Like I said, I'm not very good at fights that I have to write myself. I'm better at describing a fight in manga. Besides, I'd rather it be short and great than long and terrible. And they look way better in my head.
 If you can, try and give me pointers on writing a long, great fight scene. It's what I need to work on. So, please help me! Any tip will help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  In town, under a bridge, Jellal and Erza talked about the magical presence.

"You don't sense the magic?" Erza asked with her arms crossed as she looked at him seriously.

"That's right...We have yet to sense anything of...that magic much like Zeref's  that we sense here every year."

"What does that mean?"

Looking down, Jellal closed his eyes. "I can think of several possibilities. If the magic were connected to a particular person, he or she may not be attending this year. Or that person is not using that magic in Crocus. It's also possible that this wizard is part of a team, but has not yet participated in a match.
"If the magic stems from some magical device or from some place...the device has not yet been activated or some filter has been installed to ensure that no magic has seeped out."

"In any case, that fact that you aren't sensing the magic means that nothing is going on right now."

"I hope that is true." Walking away, he continued. "Tomorrow, I plan to investigate the Games' backers."

"Don't do anything to get yourself noticed."

"I know. Ultear has already hammered that point into me."

Chuckling, she smiled as she watched him. "Don't overdo it."

Turning towards her, he smiled. Turning around, he waved towards her. "Good night, Erza."

"Yes." Glancing at him, she turned away to walk away.

Stopping, he watched her walk away. 'I never thought I'd have the chance to speak normally like that with her again...Thank you, Erza...'

With Erza, she kept her gaze forwards. "It's gotten late. Even the drinking parties are over."

However, a girl with a cat hat on said, "Finally! I've found you!"

Stopping, Erza looked towards her. "Who's there?"

Laughing, the girl leaned towards the railing. "Are you pumped up?" Smiling, Erza knew exactly who that was just from her words. Smiling, Millianna sat on the railing. Waving, she looked at Erza. "Er-chan! Long time, no see!"

"Millianna!"

Before Erza could react, Milli jumped towards her. Catching Milli, she embraced her. "I missed you so much!"

Laughing, Erza caught her. "Millianna!" Hugging her, they both took a step back. "You're in a Guild now?"

"Yep! Mermaid Heel!"

"Did Sho and Wally join the same Guild?"

"What are you talking about? Mermaid Heel's an all-girls Guild!"

"So it is."

Chuckling, Milli tilted her head to the side as she closed her eyes. "They're still out journeying. But we stay in touch."

"Is that right...?" Smiling, Erza hugged Milli again. "But I'm so happy to see you, Millianna!"

"So am I, Er-chan!"

"I'm overjoyed to see you healthy." With that, they both started crying, telling each other not to.

Meanwhile, at Sabertooth's lodgings, Crocus Garden, the Guild Master, Jiemma ate grapes in a chair. "You are too pathetic even to cry over. You pieces of trash!" he shouted at everyone, who were standing at a distance away from him, watching quietly. "Just remember why we stand above all the other wizard Guilds! You do not see worms; you do not listen to them; you crush them beneath your feet! The only things that catch our attention are bigger fish, like that Sora girl for instance! You make the heavens roar; you make the earth boil; you silence the seas! That is Sabertooth!"
 Done eating his grapes, he looked at them. "Sting!"