Chapter 32

"Dorvengal, deal with this brat." Jiemma said.

"Yes, sir!"

"You runnin' away?" Natsu said as Sora and him scowled. Looking towards Sora, he ignited his fists. "Let me take care of this, Sora."

"What?! No! Let me-"

"I don't want this b*****d to do any cheap tricks against you."

Sighing, she hesitantly nodded. "Fine."

"Regular Guild troops are far beneath my  notice. If you plan to attack the highest members of a Guild, you should be prepared to show your commitment!" 

Running towards him, Natsu clenched his fists. "My fight is with you !"

"You will never get near the Master!" Dor said as he sprinted towards him.

However, before he could react, Sora punched him out of the way. Stopping, Natsu's fist was too close to her face. "Sora, I told you to leave this to me!"

Smirking, she backed away. "Sorry. But I ain't lettin' this chance pass me up. I wanna get some beatings in too!"

Sighing, he scratched the back of his head. "Alright. But make sure to be cautious of that guy."

"Aye, aye, captain!" Standing beside him, she smiled as she saw Dor fall to the ground unconscious. "D'ya think I over-did it?"

"Not at all for guys like them." Hence, the Guild mates were shocked, considering Dor is one of the top 10 wizards of Saber.

Standing beside Jiemma, Sting said, "Master, if you don't mind, I'll take care of this. After all, you wanted me to-"

However, Jiemma put a hand in front of him. "Stay out of this." Stepping forward, he smirked. "We do not have anyone like you, brats. Interesting!"

Fists ignited, Natsu raised it to his face only for Jiemma to block it. "Was that...all?!" Sending him back, he blocked Sora's kick. Grabbing her ankle, he threw her to the ground. "Men, grab her before she gets back up. I want her in this Guild, for sure!"

  Growling, Natsu fell on his feet and did an uppercut. Not long after, he grabbed his arm, and threw him to the ground. Then, Sora kicked the guys that were 'holding' her down, and grabbed ahold of Jiemma after Natsu sent him in the air, throwing him into the wall. As they were about to do "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist", Minerva intervened.

"Shall we end the evening's festivities?" Minerva asked.

"Huh?" Natsu and Sora glared at her as they stopped their attacks out of confusion.

"Minerva, you dare...to place yourself in-" Jiemma walked towards her.

"If this were to continue, you would, of course, be the victor, Father ."

"Are you kidding me?! Obviously, me and Natsu were the victors in this battle! Fight me, and we'll see who the victor is, Old Man!" Sora pointed at Jiemma.

Ignoring her, Minerva smirked. "Appearances are important in our world. Even though you two  were the ones who attacked us , were our Master to destroy members of an opposing team in the Games...it would tarnish our reputation. 
"I saw that you, Father, as well as the Guild members had become slightly too passionate to pull back easily. Well? Will you give us the chance to avoid losing face ?" Before Sora or Natsu could react, Happy suddenly appeared. Petting him, he cried in her arms as he was tied up. "Were you to agree to leave peacefully, I believe your cat could be returned to you unharmed."

"Sorry, Natsu...Sora..." Happy said.

"Happy!"

Cursing, Sora and Natsu stood where they were. Continuing, Minerva looked at the Guild. "You have injured a number of our members. However, we promise to keep silent about this matter. I am hoping you can respond like an adult."